“Burger heaven!”

Brandin' Iron Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Lovell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This is a quaint and wholesome family restaurant located in a quaint and unique small town. I had breakfast here this morning (not at all impressed wit my server...) but came back for dinner. I so totally enjoyed my mushroom burger with yummy fries! This time the server was awesome! She was both friendly and thoughtful - not only refilling iced tea for our table but tables all around! She didn't ask she just did!! When I come back this way I know where I will eat again!!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Highly recommend if you are in the Lovell area
It's off the main street but a real gem
They had smoking and non smoking room...the front room, smoking, was filled with light from the very large windows and well ventilated
The waitress was friendly and knew all the locals' names
She poured continuous coffee; I appreciated not having to ask every time
The pancakes were huge, the bacon crispy and hash browns were perfect
The price was right and very glad I stumbled upon this terrific restaurant

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We loved this place. We came into Lovell having no idea what to expect & just followed the sign we saw on their main street saying Branding Iron Restaurant & are so glad we did. All of us said the food was good & we had quite the variety. I had the chicken salad, my husband had the a taco salad, others had the kids corn dog, the seafood platter, liver & onions a steak sandwich.

Our service was friendly & helpful. When we first walked into the restaurant it looks small but they have a large back room that is great!

If you are coming to Lovell, this is the place to eat

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

With not a lot of choices in this small town we ended up here and it was a great choice...I highly recommend the fried mushrooms there large slices and delicious! We both had the chop steak and it was very large as well...my husband got the soup "cheesy vegetable" very good tasted like broccoli cheddar...and I had the house salad it was good also :-)

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Years ago this was the local "greasy spoon" we ate there twice this trip, once for dinner and then the next morning for breakfast. Both meals were great, Large portions well cooked well seasoned, and not that expensive. The wait staff is friendly and quick and the cook can turn out a tasty meal!