See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 26, 2018

We just went here for the first time. The whole experience was off the charts!!! The owners are terrific, their complete staff are nothing but friendly, courteous, knowledgeable & friendly! A special shout out to Kelsie, Debbie, Mike (the chef), Ethan & Dillan (the guides)! The rooms were very nice & clean (we stayed in a suite), the food was absolutely delicious! Their snowmobiles & equipment are top notch! I would highly recommend Albany Lodge & we will most definitely be back!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure staying at the Albany Lodge the week the new owners took over. They were so kind and accommodating and the area ATV trails were amazing! I can't wait to go back in the winter with my family to ride the snowmobile trails. The food in the restaurant was delicious and they had everything I needed in their convenience store for sundries and riding gear. Snowy Range is a fun place to play and Albany Lodge is a great place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

This is our second time renting side by sides from Albany’s lodge first time was great and this time was just as great. They have awesome been very nice and polite. We are from South Carolina. Will be back again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Booked 4 wheelers on June 6th, 2018 for the 4th of July weekend. Called back on June 9th and cancelled reservation as we bought our own. Now my card is being charged and when I called to get this straightened out the owner told me he was busy and hung up on me.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank X3073CGtammy
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We stayed at Albany Lodge after Christmas 2017 for a skiing/birthday trip. It is not a place to either stay or eat. We arrive to the cabin and greated by a pile of cigarettes that were put out in post at the front door. This was after chasing a staff person down for the key to the cabin. The bathroom vent was filled with flies and we killed several each day we stayed there. Flies in December? Go figure. There were stains on the sheets that made us think were they changed from the previous guests. Dishes were dirty and a coffee pot for coffee, but no cups. We asked if cabins were serviced daily and they answered yes. This was asked since the cabin was not and we had to ask for more toilet paper after a long day of skiing. The next day, service to the cabin consist of a few towels thrown on the bed and snow tracked in.
As for the restaurant, the food was not great and well done meant burnt. Wait staff did not want to to be there. Out of all my years, I’ve neve had a drink slammed down in front of my face before. No, we were not rude.
We see why you pay a penalty if you cancel your reservations and make you pay the entire amount when you check-in.
You might enjoy it here If you are there to snowmobile and do not care about the accommodations. If you want to go to this area to either ski or relax and enjoy nature, stay at Vee Bar Ranch or somewhere in Laramie.

Room tip: Do not stay here.
Date of stay: December 2017