All reviews soup cookies whirlpool tub great place to stay breakfast room comfortable beds fresh fruit waffles free breakfast would definitely stay here again front desk staff indoor pool staff was friendly road trip snowy range lobby walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019

The staff members were very friendly and pleasant. Rooms were very clean. Breakfast was good and some of the options changed throughout my stay so plenty of variety. Very quiet hotel which makes it ideal for business stays.

2  Thank Celine B
HotelM226, Front Office Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Laramie Near University of Wyoming, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Celine B,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out of your day to review our Hotel. We are very pleased to hear your stay was "Awesome". Here at AmericInn Lodge & Suites we strive to always provide exceptional service, and we are always pleased to hear such positive feedback from our guests. Thank you again for staying with us and reviewing our Hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Shelkhar (I hope that is the right spelling) was super!! Pool amazing and I overslept because it is so quiet, comfortable and really awesome! Clean, good food, even waffles!

Stay here! I have three times and if I am ever back will do again! Thank you!

Room tip: quite all of them i have stayed in
3  Thank TisaRasm
HotelM226, Front Office Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Laramie Near University of Wyoming, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

TisaRasm,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out of your day to review our Hotel. We would agree the Pool is amazing here, and our Hotel is designed and built using a unique "quiet concept" to ensure guests have a quiet, comfortable stay. We are very pleased we have earned your return business, I will share your comments with my Staff who I am sure will be encouraged by your kind words. Thank you again for reviewing our Hotel.

Reviewed March 11, 2019

Heater did not work. Changer rooms and that room heater didn't work. Staff tried to fix but could not. They brought a small free standing heater into the room which got us through the night. They should have refunded our entfee.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelM226, Front Office Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Laramie Near University of Wyoming, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out of your day to review our property. We are very sorry to hear you experienced an issue with the Heater Functions. I have notified maintenance of the issue, and we have put stop gaps in place to ensure this does not happen again. Please contact the Front Desk Supervisor at AmericInn Laramie ,WY. We would like to discuss this with you in detail. I again apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you and your family. Please reach out to us. We hope you will give us a second chance.

Reviewed February 24, 2019

The room was comfortable. The staff was amazing! The whole hotel was super homey feeling! The breakfast was good. The hot tub was the best feature .It was super warm and comfortable. Even the pool was not freezing!!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelM226, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Laramie Near University of Wyoming, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

Escape48972542525,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay in Laramie, and for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am very pleased to hear you were able to enjoy the many amenities our Hotel has to offer, and that you had an "Amazing" stay. Our staff works very hard to ensure each guest has a wonderful experience while staying with us, I will share your kind words with them. Thank you again for taking the time to review our Hotel, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2019

Have stayed here numerous times in recent years while driving west to visit our daughter`s family in SLC. Always reasonably priced, clean, quiet, up-to-date, close to 80, and friendly staff. Deserves the high rating it has!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Don V,

Thank you for always choosing us when passing through Laramie and for taking the time to review our Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. Our staff here at AmericInn always strives to exceed expectations and to continuously improve. I will share your comments with my staff who I am sure will be encouraged by your kind words. Thank you again for taking the time to review our Hotel.