“Convenient and useful”

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
Denver, Colorado
“Convenient and useful”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Visited the Hilton Garden Inn during meetings at the university of Wyoming. Visit was nice, but not exceptional. Hotel restaurant features poor service and questionable food -- I would recommend another place for meals.

Room Tip: Heater units in room can be lous.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HGIUWCONFCNTR, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Laramie, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We have notified each department with your concerns and hope that your next trip will be more exceptional. Thank you again for your time and hope to serve you on your next trip to Laramie!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here two nights ago--March 12th, 2013-- with my son on a spring break trip. It's a very nice Garden Inn. Stayed on third floor, backside, with a view of UW's War Memorial Stadium. Paid $107 and change for a one night double. There's a tasty, enjoyable breakfast, served in the lobby restaurant. Seems to me to be one of the nicest places to stay in Laramie. Also, we're staying here tonight on the way back towards Denver.

Room Tip: Try 524, which is a nice double. It has a good view of UW's War Memorial Stadium. Go Cowboys!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HGIUWCONFCNTR, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Laramie, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your stay! We are pleased to hear that you will be staying with us again and that you enjoyed your room and breakfast. We hope to serve you on all your trips to Laramie!
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was giving a room on the ground floor next to exercise room and the pool. The noise level was very high both on Friday evening and on Saturday early morning. I've asked to move to another room but was told the hotel was full. I arrived at 7pm or so and could not have canceled my reservation for the night. I had expected the hotel staff to either upgrade my room (even for an additional money) or offer to cancel my reservation and find me a room in another hotel. But none was offered even when I canceled my second night reservation.

I was unaware of the Satisfaction Guarantee promised and I was unaware of a refund option (I would have moved to a different hotel that night had I know about it). The staff did not inform me of such a promise or option for a refund even when I reported the problem upon arriving to my room, when I asked them again later that night or the next morning when I canceled my reservation for the following night. The staff was courteous and ask what they can do to help but didn't do anything beyond the first question. They did not initiate anything, did not offer any solution, did not act on my suggestions and in fact just stared at me and said nothing. They didn't offer to talk to their manager to see if they can further help even when I informed them that I'm canceling the reservation and moving to different hotel. Their service was pathetic and very unhelpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank yl_slc
HGIUWCONFCNTR, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Laramie, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your stay. Sorry that we weren't able to offer you a solution during your stay but want to make things are right with you and hope you will except our apologies and changes we have given you. We hope your next trip to Laramie we can serve you and take care of you. Thank you!
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and it is always very pleasant. Everyone is polite and the rooms are so clean and comfortable.
The only thing I didn't enjoy this time was the coffee choice in the room. Was very weak and not enjoyable to drink.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HGIUWCONFCNTR, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Laramie, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy staying with us. We will look at each of the rooms with the coffee choices and see how to make things better. Thank you, and we hope to serve you on your next trip to Laramie!
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The Hilton was a nice place to stay. I do think they need to offer a complimentary breakfast of some sort especially if you have little ones with you. Paying $10 a person is way too much for little ones. The pool area was nice and offered a nice little kiddie area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your stay. We are pleased that you were able to enjoy our pool and we hope to serve you on your next trip to Laramie!
Madison, Virginia, United States
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This hotel was probably the nicest I've stayed at. Beds were great! Really appreciated getting free breakfast all mornings I was there and not just the usual continental breakfast stuff, actually being able to order what I wanted!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
HGIUWCONFCNTR, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Laramie, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your stay! We are pleased to hear that everything went well and that you enjoyed our special cooked to order breakfast. We hope to serve you on your next trip to Laramie!
Trenton, Kentucky
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The rooms were outstanding and the entire hotel was very clean and well kept. The staff was very personable as well. The best part of our stay was the bed though. We really enjoyed our stay and will be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIUWCONFCNTR, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Laramie, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was helpful. We hope to see you on your next trip to Laramie!