I was giving a room on the ground floor next to exercise room and the pool. The noise level was very high both on Friday evening and on Saturday early morning. I've asked to move to another room but was told the hotel was full. I arrived at 7pm or so and could not have canceled my reservation for the night. I had expected the hotel staff to either upgrade my room (even for an additional money) or offer to cancel my reservation and find me a room in another hotel. But none was offered even when I canceled my second night reservation.
I was unaware of the Satisfaction Guarantee promised and I was unaware of a refund option (I would have moved to a different hotel that night had I know about it). The staff did not inform me of such a promise or option for a refund even when I reported the problem upon arriving to my room, when I asked them again later that night or the next morning when I canceled my reservation for the following night. The staff was courteous and ask what they can do to help but didn't do anything beyond the first question. They did not initiate anything, did not offer any solution, did not act on my suggestions and in fact just stared at me and said nothing. They didn't offer to talk to their manager to see if they can further help even when I informed them that I'm canceling the reservation and moving to different hotel. Their service was pathetic and very unhelpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the grounds of University of Wyoming, in the shadow of War Memorial Stadium and across the street from the Rochelle Gateway Center. We are within easy walking distance of all Sports and Academic facilities. Hilton Garden Inn is the only hotel in Laramie that offers complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and Laramie Regional Airport. The Hotel features 135 rooms, each equipped with a spacious work desk, phone with voice mail and a choice of complimentary or premium Wi-Fi & wired high speed internet access. A hospitality center in each room includes a microwave, refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker. Iron, ironing board, and hair dryer are standard in all rooms. The hotel has a Business Center that is complimentary to guests and accessible 24 hours a day. The Garden Grille & Bar restaurant located on site serves breakfast and dinner and features a bar and lounge. An indoor pool with whirlpool and fully-equipped fitness center is also available. The Hilton Garden Inn features over 2,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space. Featuring a beautiful ballroom, which can be split out to three conference rooms and a plush Boardroom. Complimentary High-speed Wi-Fi access is available in all meeting rooms and our experienced banquet, conference services and audio visual teams are on hand to ensure your event runs smoothly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Laramie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Laramie Hotel Laramie
- Hilton Laramie
- Laramie Hilton Garden Inn