“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
Loveland, Colorado
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Staff was great, made sure that I had everything I needed, room was great and the price was better than I expected. Holiday inn is my first choice for places to stay and this was one of the better ones I have stayed at.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators as you will hear everyone that exits on your floor.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HILaramie2007, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! It is wonderful to read your comments. We love knowing when our guests view us as a "Great Place to Stay!". Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

307-721-9000

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

This Holiday Inn is one of eleven Timberland Hospitalities , LLC Wyoming owned & Operated hotels.

Debbie Disney G.M. and her staff rival Trump Tower and International Hotel's service . I speak from experience having stayed there several times.

These are the names of some of the staff I had the Pleasure of meeting:
Casey F.D. (Front desk), Allegra F.D.,
Karina F.D., Kodie F.D., Laura (lounge), Marie H.K. (Housekeeping),
Crystal H.K..
Each one of these staff were WONDERFUL. I'm confident that all of this hotel's staff are the same.

The hotel is 4 years new. I say new as I would have guessed maybe two years new. Beautiful historic pictures (with captions) adorn the entire hotel along with various art works and statues.

All the fixtures and furniture are of a high quality. Like any hotel some chairs in our room showed a little wear. Noticed this only because everything else is so nice.
The flat screen T.V. In our room (426) I
believe could be upgraded to a 37" or better to solidify the five star rating I have given them. My guess would be they are already in the process.

All the amenities are provided in a way to create a feeling of luxury. The towels in our room were formed into unique shapes. At the pool the same was done for the pool towels on the rack. Towels were also draped over each chair and at each table. This gives the guest a feeling of being appreciated and luxury.

The only down fall for me is, I wish I lived closer.

I would highly recommend that you seek out one of their eleven hotels when you are in Wyoming! You can find them @ timberlinehotels.com.

Thank you to everyone at Holiday Inn Laramie WY. You made my travels very special for my son and I.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Powerplant66
HILaramie2007, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
WOW! We have never experienced reading a review and tears of hearfelt joy running down our eyes, your comments are what we want to be to each and everyone of our guests. "A Treasure", we are going to add this to our Vision Statement because of you! Also, we are in the process of writing our 2014 plans and your feedback regarding our TV's and in-room chairs has been heard. We truly look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.

Ottawa, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Hotel and rooms nice. After a long day's drive we intended to have an hour's rest then go to the bar, which was supposed to close at 10 but in fact closed by 8 pm as the evening had 'been very quiet'. We went next door to Perkins for an evening meal, which was ok, but no alcohol because the hotel bar, which is attached, was closed. We intended to get up early in the morning to use the gym before another long day's drive but the noisy people in the room next door kept us awake all night, so we were too tired. The hotel room itself was fine but our stay was marred by the above. If the room had been quiet and the bar open (a secondary gripe compared to the noise) I would have given the hotel an overall rating of 3 and a half to 4.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
HILaramie2007, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for posting a review as guest feedback like yours will help us reach our goal of being a Great Hotel, Guests Love. Your information regarding our Lounge closing early and noise has been shared with my Team. We are always focused on delivering "Perfect 10" service and quality and we fell short with you.

I would love the opportunity to discuss your experience further with you. Please contact me on my cell phone at 307-274-6021 and please allow me the opportunity to make this "right" with you.

'Making Friends One Guest At a Time"

Baxley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I had a very nice stay. The quality of bed the hotel invested in really made getting a good night sleep very enjoyable, peaceful. I wasn't that impressed with the breakfast. My previous stay at another Holiday Inn two nights had a great continental breakfast.

Best Regards,
Harold L Simpson, Jr.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. We love to read that you enjoyed the bed comfort as we know this is an important component to a "Great Hotel Guests Love". We hear your concern regarding breakfast and as a Full Service Holiday Inn promote our Perkins Restaurant. We have added an exclusive menu for Holiday Inn guests only that includes 5 menu options for only $5.

Please contact me directly at 307-721-9000 if I have not resolved your concern. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.

Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was here for business so the location was key. The property is beautiful and the rooms were great. They had microwave/fridge units and were clean and spacious. The hotel is less than a block for the UW stadium so during football season I would NOT want to stay there if you were not there for the game. There are many eateries within walking distance as well. My biggest compliant is since the Perkins was attached there was no continental breakfast offered. The had a decent workout facility, but you feel a bit on display as you have to walk through the pool area and you are encased in a bunch of windows. They have nice cardio equipment but the weights are a bit to be desired.

Admittedly I was nervous when I saw that the hotel provided ear plugs in the room as in Wyoming that typically means you are near railroad tracks but I thought the room was very quiet and did not have any problems with noise.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posting a review and we are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Laramie. Your feedback regarding breakfast has been heard. We are now featuring a full breakfast menu with 5 options in our Perkins Restaurant to our Holiday Inn guests only for $5 each.We are always focused on delivering "Perfect 10" service and quality and guest feedback like yours will help us to reach our goal of being "AMAZING".

We look froward to having you as our guest in the future. Please contact me directly If I have not handled your concern to your expectation.

'Making Friends One Guest At a Time"

Casper, Wyoming, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stay at the Holiday Inn in Laramie quite often for work. I often have to stay in hotels, and this one in particular I never have a problem. Friendly staff, decent rooms, and clean which shouldn't be a question ever, but many hotels can't get that part right. I will continue to book rooms at this establishment whenever I am in the area.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
WOW! "Always Exceptional", we absolutley love reading your headline, this is our intentional goal day in and day out for each and everyone of our guests. We are so very happy we have succeeded with you and your comments will be a highlight to our Team. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

The children loved the pool. The adults enjoyed the fitness room and all the amenities, including having Pekins attached to the property. The staff was very friendly and accomodating; our room was clean and well maintained.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! It is wonderful to read your comments that you had an enjoyable stay. We love reading these very special remarks. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!