“Good enough for a repeat stay. ”

Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on our way to our destination. Liked it well enough to reserve a room for the return trip. The rooms are clean, the staff is helpful and the price is reasonable. It has everything we needed. The perfect stop for a night on the road. Microwave, fridge, WiFi and breakfast.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Ketan C, General Manager at Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Good Evening,

Thank You so much for your business with us and we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we could meet your standards. We strive to provide the best customer service for our guests and are thrilled that you enjoyed our amenities like the wireless internet and breakfast. We look forward to you coming back to stay with us on your return trip and are glad you have chosen us as your destination in Laramie, Wyoming.

Again, we appreciate your business with us and we will continue to meet your needs in the future.

Thank You.

Ketan C.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 18, 2014

when we arrived a young man started checking us in. His manager came in and started telling him what had to be done and giving him all kinds of things he had to do. He just kept interrupting our getting checked in! The room was okay. The breakfast area was very small, very disappointing compared to all the other places we had stayed. When we checked out, we asked for a receipt, the manager said we already got one. My dad went back and told him we didn't have one and would like one. He just muttered under his breath and printed us out one and tossed it across the counter where it fell onto the floor! Very rude man! Won't be staying here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Vicki P
Ketan C, Manager at Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

We apologize for the issues that you experienced during your stay. We are striving to provide the best customer service that we can and are disappointed that we let you down. The summer months are extremely busy so we are sorry for the interrupted check-in process. However if anything we can do I can be contacted on my cell number 949-701-8546. We want to make sure we have fully satisfied guests during their stay and pleasant experience. We are truly sorry about your experience. We are making all the steps to make sure we get excellent service to each of our guests. Thank you. Ketan C. Manager Front Desk

Reviewed June 17, 2014

On a recent travel to the West Coast I decided to bypass Cheyenne Wyoming to stay at this property. I made my decision based upon my positive experiences on my previous three stays here. When I arrived and asked for a single room I was told by the clerk that they could accomodate me but quoted me a rate that was significantly higher than my previous stays. I explained that this was business and I had a fixed Per Diem of $100 but she refused a discount even though I was a Professional Driver, a AAA member and a Best Western Benefits member. When I further explained that I had stayed there on several other occasions and that I had posted a favorable review on TripAdvisors.com the Owner/GM, who I had never met before, stepped in and asked for my name and tried to look me up on their computer. He showed me the screen that showed no prior data on me and said the best rate he could offer me was $20 higher than my per diem would allow. I took the room only because my extended trip had me too exhausted to go to any number of options in the Laramie area. I decided after this experience I would not return to this property again. Furthermore, I'm planning to write to Best Western about my disappointment with this property/owner/GM. Tichiganblues

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Ketan C, Manager at Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

I am truly sorry about what happen with your recent visit with us. I know we are running busy and only had rooms that didn't match the rates what would been your per diem. I am going to have my cell number 949-701-8546 for you to contact me. I am willing to see if we can still make anything that can assure us of your return to our hotel. Again on behalf of our entire team I am very sorry that you had letdown. Please give us any chance in future and I personally guarantee your full satisfaction with your entire stay with us. Thank you. Ketan C. Front Desk Manager Best Western Laramie Inn and Suites.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Finally arrived from Grand Island NE on June 12. Easy access to the Best Western which was just what we needed. The hotel is clean and the room was in good shape. The desk agent was very helpful in giving us the fine dining of the area. Sorry I cannot say as we were too tired to go out and so we ordered pizza. The breakfast was great with eggs & bacon No hot sauce which was a bummer. I now carry tabasco.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We were having trouble finding a hotel for the night driving through Wyoming. Called this hotel and was told they had a a room one the main floor. The clerk held this room for us. Being disabled it is not easy to find a room that meets my needs, but this one was great! Was pet friendly and the staff were extremely nice and helpful. The room was very clean. We did not eat breakfast there because we got up to late.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ketan C, Manager at Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you so much for reviewing our Property. We are so delighted and happy to make sure we strive for excellence and providing superior hospitality. Thank you for your visit with us and we will see you back again next time. We appreciate your business with us. Ketan C. Manager Front Desk

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed here on our way back from Yellowstone. It was conveniently located by the interstate and a short drive to the old Wyoming Territorial Prison. The young lady working the desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The only problem was the place was overrun with dogs. I love dogs but I don't like having to put up with them everywhere we travel. We stayed at 8 different motels during our trip and this was the only motel that seemed to have more pets than people. All in all this is a good place to stay and I would recommend it if you are in the Laramie area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Ketan C, Manager at Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

I thank you for your Review. We take your comments in consideration and appreciate your feedback. We did had pet show in town that week that made us have Lots of Pet rooms. We do only have certain rooms that we use for pets and clean them accordingly. I appreciate your input on your stay and we certainly value your business with us. See you next time when you are in Laramie Area. Ketan C. Manager Front Desk

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Very pleasant stay in a clean room. Very helpful young man that checked us in. He directed us to all the places we asked about. Would recommend this hotel to anyone in need of a clean place to stay with helpful staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Good Evening,

Thank You for posting a good review regarding our hotel. We have worked hard to maintain a clean hotel for the guests and are glad we could meet your needs on your trip. We train our staff to provide the best customer service that they can so we are happy that they were able to help you out with directions and information about Laramie. We really appreciate your business and will be happy to provide accommodations for you anytime in the future.

Thanks again.