Stayed at this hotel after deciding it would be a stopping point for a night. We booked the reservation online which I am glad we did. We showed up around 10:30 p.m. and the hotel was pretty much full. The girl behind the counter was not friendly at all. She made it seem like we were bothering her just to check in and wanted to get back into the office area. The room was pretty standard but clean. The beds were a little harder than we expected but not too bad. The walls are thin so I could hear people walking down the hall at night and doors opening and closing. The breakfast was again standard. Eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, etc. The price of the room was good so I would stay here again if I find myself passing through. It does have an indoor pool and hot tub that we didn't use but looked pretty clean. Overall it met my needs for a one night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & SuitesThis Laramie, Wyoming hotel offers all of the modern amenities and a convenient location at a reasonable price. Nestled at the base of Wyoming's Rocky Mountains, the BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites is a new property offering the best in amenities and customer service. This Laramie hotel is just minutes away from a variety of shops, restaurants and museums.The BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites offers 62 spacious non-smoking guest rooms including rooms with mountain views. Each well-appointed guest room features a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Start the day off with a delicious complimentary continental breakfast. Other hotel amenities include an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, exercise facility, guest laundry and business services. Both the Wyoming Technical Institute and the University of Wyoming Laramie are within five miles of the hotel making the BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites ideal for guests visiting students. Enjoy a short drive to the Snowy Range Mountains or visit the state's capitol, Cheyenne for the day. Guests will also enjoy spending the day at Yellowstone National Park, the Vedauwoo Recreation Area or Grand Teton National Park. Business guests will appreciate being just five miles from the Union Pacific Railroad. The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites are ready to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay in Laramie, Wyoming. Features & AmenitiesFitness CenterPool & Jacuzzi Pets AllowedHigh Speed Wireless InternetComplimentary continental breakfastchoice of breadscerealfruiteggsyogurtjuiceand hot items ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Laramie Hotel Laramie
- Best Western Laramie Inn And Suites
- Laramie Best Western