“A Nice Stay”

BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
“A Nice Stay”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here while visiting family in Laramie. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. The pool was a bit on the cool side, but it was refreshing after the long drive across WY. The staff was friendly and helpful, the ladies I spoke to in housekeeping were very nice. We will probably stay again. The only problem that I had is that I wish the gentleman who works at the front desk would smile. I was there for 2 nights and he never smiled. :)

Room Tip: We stayed in a room which faced the back of the hotel, away from the freeway. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Maryland
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I hate to give this place a poor rating - their staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean, and the breakfast was fine. However out of all the places I stayed on my trip across the country, this was the least comfortable sleeping experience.

Perhaps it was the pillow - each queen size bed was set up with 4 small square pillows (more like couch pillows) rather than the typical two rectangular pillows I am used to seeing (and sleeping on). I have heard of people traveling with their own pillows, and perhaps that would be the solution here. Either way I did not get up feeling well rested after my overnight here, and yet I still had many hours of driving ahead of me.

This hotel is convenient to I-80 and I wish I didn't have to give this poor rating. For me though, the quality of sleep that you get is paramount to whether you want to stay at a particular hotel or not.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Ketan C, Manager at BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
We thank you for your review on our property. I am truly sorry to hear that you did not get a comfortable nights rest. However we have Best Western approved standard size pillows that we have in all our rooms. I apologize that you did not have a good experience or a good night sleep. We take all our guests feedback into consideration. We hope to be seeing you in the near future. Thank you and We appreciate it. Ketan C. Manager Front Desk.
Southern California
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Comfortable room, good breakfast, helpful and attentive staff. Convenient location for travel on
Interstate 80. We had a ground-floor room, facing the back -- into the prairie. Very quiet and pleasant.

1 Thank Stella315
Thank you for your review and We at Best Western Laramie Inn appreciate all your feedback. Our main focus and goal for our guest is to make sure they are comfortable and happy in all aspects of their stay. We strive to have the cleanest rooms and want to make sure all the request gets fulfiilled by our staff. Thank you and we sincerely appreciate your comments and kind words on our facility. We look forward to seeing you once again in the near future. Thank You. Ketan C. Manager Front Desk.
Muldrow, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The young lady who checked us in was very friendly. The roll away we had asked for was in the room when we arrived. I had laundry and was so pleased that the laundry room was right next door, so convenient.
We were on the 2nd floor but there was an elevator, which was appreciated.
The beds were comfortable. We had a refrigerator and microwave which came in handy.
The rooms were very clean.
And we loved the fact that it was so close to the highway.
We would stay there again.

1 Thank SherryH334
Ketan C, Manager at BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
I and our staff here at Best Western strives to be excellent and I appreciate your comments on our property. We appreciate your business with us and more appreciate of you that you shared your thoughts about comfort and convenient of this hotel. Will look forward to see you here in near future. Thank you once again. Ketan C. Manager
Poughkeepsie, New York
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The room and breakfast were good and the motel was clean and attractive. It's a good location, too. We needed to print out our boarding pass and they were very willing to let us come back at noon to do that, even though we had already checked out. We were very pleased. Management was very friendly, concerned, and honest.

1 Thank Grinny768
I and our staff here want to thank you on your sincere thoughts and comments about this hotel and our Management. We appreciate you sharing this with us and also to other frequent travelers checking up on the reviews to make their decision. We will look forward to serve you again in near future. Thank you and we appreciate it. Ketan C. Manager.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed May 28, 2013

RUDE!!! The management is the rudest person that I have ever met! Checked in at 10:10pm and went to grab a bite to eat at 10:45pm got back at 11:30pm and the man was standing at our door and yelled at my daughter and I because we left our dogs in the room so we could go get food saying that we were gone for over 2 hrs and that we are not allow to leave the dogs in the room! I paid for the dogs so I should be able to leave them to go down the street to get food. Then we went to bed at 1am and the phone rang at 5:45am for a wake up call which I didn't ask for one!!!! and the maid kept trying to get into our room even though there was a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door. Now lets talk about the breakfast...HORRIBLE!!! all prepossessed, sugary foods from cold cereal to HOT juices and prepackaged pastries! Now the pool was gross color green and the hot tub was yellow!!! I will never recommend this place unless it gets new management!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank nicunurseks
Ketan C, Manager at BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I think you got wrong impression of our hotel. Your dogs that you did paid for were left in the room while you were out to eat, however room next to you had hard time since they were barking like nothing else. We do ask for pet fee to clean room certain way once pets are in the room. Some pets can stay in room while owners are not there, however it be hard for you to imagine how your dogs can react when you are not around. Also sorry about how you felt since We were well aware that compressor on juice machine went out that day. We had Ice next to Juice Machine to make it colder. We have gotten that taken care. We still want to apolozies that you felt that we were rude. I and our staff take pride in listening to the comments and strive to be the best and excellent stay for all of our guest. Thank you and sorry about how your situation turn out. Ketan C.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The hotel was nice and clean; as you would expect. It was in a good location; easily accessible to the highway. It was a nice quiet stay. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was great.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ketan C, Manager at BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreicate your business with us. I and our staff take extra strive for excellence as always. We certainly thank you for your discription on our hotel. We will see you in future and be glad to your service.