“Totally satisfied” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
NE PA USA
“Totally satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

My son and I stayed here during his orientation at UW. We had a very comfortable double queen. I don't know why another reviewer found the room small- perhaps a lot of gear for their group of four? The room and bathroom were very clean. Lots of pillows on the bed. Bottles of water, granola bars, and popcorn waiting for us in room. Nice to have microwave and mini-fridge included. I liked the separate sink/vanity area, as it allows more more efficient use (one person can shower while another one can still shave/brush teeth) since no one has to wait. And, I agree with earlier reviewer about having the coffee pot away from bathroom. Nice to have it by microwave. We booked online through Quality membership and had no trouble with them honoring the low rate. Our room faced the interstate but we still slept well with window open (nights can get as low as 40's even in summer--better than running AC). No problem with breakfast and it was set up by 5:30 am. Dining area was kept clean also. Didn't have time to try pool area. Already booked our stay in August when we bring our son out to start UW (go Pokes!)

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank UkieFinnGirl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We checked in very late at this hotel.
The staff was welcoming, and helpful.
The rooms were clean, roomy, and nice.
The breakfast had lots of choices, and was ready early -- perfect for a roadtrip stop!
Great value, great find.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Cheryl B
Clatskanie, Or.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed at the Quality Inn for one night travelilng cross country. It is pet friendly is why we ended up there. We were quoted a price over the phone and I asked if "that is the total, with tax and pet fee" and the reply was "yes". The property is fairly new, clean etc. but the rooms are tiny. Don't plan on putting 4 people in a double room. The breakfast was so so, if you go later they seem to be out of everything, but if requested they will refill for you but it takes time. So my suggestion is get to the food line early! Overall the property is fine, but I for one will argue harder when my bill is presented than to have the manager say "oh, that is a new person, there is nothing I can do about the bill but I will talk to her/him". And they seem to have only one person on duty and when I called I had to be on hold forever and when I got there there was a note on the desk stating "helping a customer, be right back" Well right back was 15 minutes and there were 4 groups waiting to check in when the desk clerk arrived back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DonaldnCherylP
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

This hotel is on a dead end road that allows privacy. It was very clean, nice sized, beds were comfy, the coffee pot was not in the bathroom (I dislike them in the bathroom due to germs), had a great breakfast and the washers and dryers were clean and looked new. The staff was great. I talked to three different people and all were pleasant and helpful. The only drawback is that this is a newer area and if you want food at night, it is a few miles away. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank M B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I dont hand out 5 star reviews often but I got in late, sore from the road, just wanted a clean bed. Clerk noticed I am a diamond member (choice privileges) and I jokingly asked if that got me a free room upgrade. Long story short, I got a king bed with in room jacuzzi, which I took full advantage of. Quiet, clean room, good breakfast, truck parking, fair price. I will stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank biggertrux
Muldrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Lives up to its name in both accomadations, breakfast and pool area...the staff was extremely courteous and accomodating to our needs...we stayed there on two seperate occasions and have been well received on all stays.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Larry F
Smelterville, Idaho, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at this Motel and after we left they said that we smoked in the room and were charging us an additional $200 and that we put a rip in the screen of the window and are trying to charge us $60. We are disputing the charges. We are NON-SMOKERS and didn't open the window.
If you stay at this motel be aware.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family