“Great value, clean and welcoming, great breakfast”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We checked in very late at this hotel.
The staff was welcoming, and helpful.
The rooms were clean, roomy, and nice.
The breakfast had lots of choices, and was ready early -- perfect for a roadtrip stop!
Great value, great find.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank cherylburnside

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed at the Quality Inn for one night travelilng cross country. It is pet friendly is why we ended up there. We were quoted a price over the phone and I asked if "that is the total, with tax and pet fee" and the reply was "yes". The property is fairly new, clean etc. but the rooms are tiny. Don't plan on putting 4 people in a double room. The breakfast was so so, if you go later they seem to be out of everything, but if requested they will refill for you but it takes time. So my suggestion is get to the food line early! Overall the property is fine, but I for one will argue harder when my bill is presented than to have the manager say "oh, that is a new person, there is nothing I can do about the bill but I will talk to her/him". And they seem to have only one person on duty and when I called I had to be on hold forever and when I got there there was a note on the desk stating "helping a customer, be right back" Well right back was 15 minutes and there were 4 groups waiting to check in when the desk clerk arrived back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DonaldnCherylP
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This hotel is on a dead end road that allows privacy. It was very clean, nice sized, beds were comfy, the coffee pot was not in the bathroom (I dislike them in the bathroom due to germs), had a great breakfast and the washers and dryers were clean and looked new. The staff was great. I talked to three different people and all were pleasant and helpful. The only drawback is that this is a newer area and if you want food at night, it is a few miles away. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank M B
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I dont hand out 5 star reviews often but I got in late, sore from the road, just wanted a clean bed. Clerk noticed I am a diamond member (choice privileges) and I jokingly asked if that got me a free room upgrade. Long story short, I got a king bed with in room jacuzzi, which I took full advantage of. Quiet, clean room, good breakfast, truck parking, fair price. I will stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank biggertrux
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Lives up to its name in both accomadations, breakfast and pool area...the staff was extremely courteous and accomodating to our needs...we stayed there on two seperate occasions and have been well received on all stays.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Larry F
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at this Motel and after we left they said that we smoked in the room and were charging us an additional $200 and that we put a rip in the screen of the window and are trying to charge us $60. We are disputing the charges. We are NON-SMOKERS and didn't open the window.
If you stay at this motel be aware.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stayed there for one night and had a great stay. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast buffet was good compared to other motels that offer breakfast. The location was near our relative's home, but is probably not the best for someone who wants to be closer to the University of Wyoming or other Laramie attractions.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family