All reviews the main drag cookies oatmeal place to stay king suite room was clean complimentary breakfast nice hotel we've stayed plenty of parking hot tub above average the breakfast area excellent stay in town would definitely stay here again fresh fruit
Reviewed August 5, 2009

We just returned from an enjoyable stay at the Hampton Inn in Laramie. It was spotless, the beds were comfortable and we had a great night's sleep. But I did notice that no one on the staff seemed to be over 25 (housekeeping had a few people who looked like they were around thirty) and I couldn't help wondering if there wasn't an aspect of age discrimination in their hiring policies. The kids did a great job and were courteous and friendly, but still, it would be nice to see a wider range of ages in the hotel staff.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Spent 3 nights in a king-bedded "suite" with separate whirlpool tub.

Roomy accommodation and bathroom; very comfortable bed. Housekeeping was prompt and efficient; furnishings in good repair.

Very friendly and helpful staff; plenty of free parking and close to East Grand Avenue eating places/shopping.

Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Intrepid1
Reviewed February 8, 2009

Traveling thru Laramie and it was time to take some time off from the road. I surfed up "Laramie, WY lodging" on my iPhone and picked the hampton inn because it offered a great off season rate and was with in my comfort zone for amenaties (wireless internet, nice bedding, work out room, pool). I found the hotel to be clean, quiet and a great value. I'd stay here again. btw my visit was on Feb. 8th so it was pretty quiet.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Johnisupdariver
Reviewed August 28, 2008

We are football season ticket holders so need a room in Laramie often. We have stayed at the Comfort Inn, Baymont, Holiday Inn Express, and Hilton Garden Inn. We always come back to the Hampton because it is the best in town. Breakfast is included, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, and it is a good value for the quality.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Cowpokes
Reviewed August 25, 2008

I recently reserved a block of 20 rooms at this hotel for an event I was hosting. Me and all of my guests had a great experience here. The rooms are very clean, the beds are exceptionally comfortable (so much so that some of my guests left the event early just to go back to the beds!!), and the amenities are excellent. The complimentary breakfast was more than a box of cereal and bagels, but had hot entrees and a very large selection. Certainly the best hotel in Laramie.

• Stayed: August 2008