All reviewsthe main dragcookiesking suiteoatmealwould stay here againroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastnice hotelbreakfast was excellentwe've stayedhot tubthe breakfast areaabove averagefresh fruitin towna great place to staygreat room
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Spent 3 nights in a king-bedded "suite" with separate whirlpool tub.

Roomy accommodation and bathroom; very comfortable bed. Housekeeping was prompt and efficient; furnishings in good repair.

Very friendly and helpful staff; plenty of free parking and close to East Grand Avenue eating places/shopping.

Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Intrepid1
Reviewed February 8, 2009

Traveling thru Laramie and it was time to take some time off from the road. I surfed up "Laramie, WY lodging" on my iPhone and picked the hampton inn because it offered a great off season rate and was with in my comfort zone for amenaties (wireless internet, nice bedding, work out room, pool). I found the hotel to be clean, quiet and a great value. I'd stay here again. btw my visit was on Feb. 8th so it was pretty quiet.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank John V
Reviewed August 28, 2008

We are football season ticket holders so need a room in Laramie often. We have stayed at the Comfort Inn, Baymont, Holiday Inn Express, and Hilton Garden Inn. We always come back to the Hampton because it is the best in town. Breakfast is included, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, and it is a good value for the quality.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Cowpokes
Reviewed August 25, 2008

I recently reserved a block of 20 rooms at this hotel for an event I was hosting. Me and all of my guests had a great experience here. The rooms are very clean, the beds are exceptionally comfortable (so much so that some of my guests left the event early just to go back to the beds!!), and the amenities are excellent. The complimentary breakfast was more than a box of cereal and bagels, but had hot entrees and a very large selection. Certainly the best hotel in Laramie.

• Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed August 4, 2008

We've stayed at the Hampton Inn Laramie several times now and have never been disappointed. We travel to Laramie often and have tried staying at other hotels. Never again. This hotel treats you like a guest, and we always feel as if we're getting great value for the price. The accomodations are first rate, comfortable bedding and rooms. The staff is always gracious and helpful. Hampton Inn offers a true continental breakfast, you won't be just offered stale breads and coffee here! There is always a good variety to choose from and this is one of the few hotels where we will actually have the continental breakfast. There are newer hotels being built nearer the University of Wyoming, but none of them have compared to our comfort at the Hampton Inn. Located a few blocks from the University, you'll need to drive to events there. You will probably need to drive to restaurants, as there is not one on site. It is worth the drive.

Stayed: May 2008