“Hampton Quality!”

Hampton Inn Laramie
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I've stayed in a couple of other Hampton Inns (Casper, Denver), and they have a good standard and the breakfast is always better than most. I've also stayed at the Hilton Garden (sister property), which is also very nice. But Hampton Inns are a great blend of quality and value in my experience. The rooms are nice and comfy, WiFi, and Laramie's staff was very good. Five stars for the overall value. I'd certainly return.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Randy S

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Laramie is a clean, comfortable, well run hotel. The location is quiet, the beds are very comfortable and the breakfast is good. There might be newer hotels in Laramie, but I don't think they are as quiet or well established as the Hampton Inn. The staff are friendly and helpful. I'm not sure how other Hampton Inns are, but this one is a keeper!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Lynn C
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Overall this is nice hotel to stay at. It is a typical Hampton Inn with free breakfast and Wifi. Very nice fitness center compared to similar hotels with newer, well-maintained equipment including treadmill, elliptical, bike and free weights. Hotel was clean and inviting with friendly staff. Right on the main drag and close to local sites including the college, hospital and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Eric R
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everything about this hotel was great. The rooms were very nice and they were cleaned to "first day" standards with each afternoon that I got back to my room. The rooms had great views and did a great job of blocking the outside noise from coming in. Throw in some great breakfast in morning, great cookies in the evening and smiling faces at the front desk and it was a great experience overall.

We were in town to work at the hospital (which was a stone's toss away), but it was not any bad drive to get to downtown and enjoy the great food that is offered there. Even enjoyed a run around the area, didn't matter if you took a left or a right to enjoy some good routes and scenes. Would highly recommend for anyone visiting Laramie.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Christopher G
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Since my son has been a student at the University of Wyoming, I have stayed in a number of hotels in Laramie. I keep going back to the Hampton Inn. This hotel meets all the standards of the chain. And the people who operate it are great.

Recently, I attended my son's graduation, and the morning after the festivities, we woke up to find two feet of snow on the ground. In mid-May. I knew we would not be able to go home that day. The staff quickly and efficiently extended our stay, and recommended our booking for two additional nights. The highways in southern Wyoming were closed for the next 30 hours.

When the interstate finally opened, long after checkout the next day, the hotel staff allowed travelers to check out late, with no question or discussion. We stayed both extra nights, so we could do or long drive home fresh.

Great staff. Comfortable facilities. Good location. That says it all.

Room Tip: You don't want a room behind the elevator. One side of the hotel faces the sunrise. The other...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tetonvic
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Overall this is a nice hotel. I redeemed my points from Hilton to stay here. The room was fairly large and we had a sink, refrigerator and microwave. My wife and I both enjoyed the shower. The hot tub was good but the swimming pool was cold. I skipped the swimming pool and used the hot tub instead.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2014

In the past I have always stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, which is very nice, but this trip it was booked up so my second choice was the Hampton Inn (also a Hilton property). This is a very good example of one, although HI's tend to be pretty similar. Facilities in good shape, nice staff, well-kept, and I got a room with a whirlpool, which was great. Location is very convenient to I-80 if you just want to get on/off the road (take the eastmost Laramie exit, E Grand/I-80 Business), *not* Curtis, Snowy Range, or US-287). But also close to the University and downtown.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo