Hampton Inn Laramie
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Travel Inn(Laramie)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe main dragcookiesking suiteplace to staywafflesroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastnice hotelbreakfast was excellentwe've stayedthe breakfast areaplenty of parkingin townhot tubabove averagewould definitely stay here againfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Everything was fine. Newer Hampton. Friendly front desk. Nice spread at breakfast. Pleanty of eateries around. EZ On-Off.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IowaBilly
Reviewed September 14, 2010

I stayed recently at this hotel as was very pleased. Check in was fast and easy and Miranda gave us a great recommendation to the local restaurant of Altitudes. The beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept on and we were not disturbed by any noises! The housekeeping staff does a wonderful job. Everything was clean in the rooms as well as throughout the hotel. Check out was a breeze and the front desk girl (Ashley?) helped us with directions for the rest of our traveling. She was excellent! I couldn’t have asked for a better stay. I would recommend this hotel for anyone coming to Laramie.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2010

We just did 1 night. Rooms were clean and comfortable but hot. Couldn't get the temp correct.
Front desk service was Perfect! she recommended a nice local restraurant Love Joy's.
easy check in and out and the staff was helpful.

breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2010

We stayed at this hotel at the end of a very long day of driving. The staff greeting us warmly and checkin was a breeze. I could go on and on about this place, but here is the bottom line. This was the cleanest hotel I have ever been in. From the front lobby to the room. The beds were so very comfortable it was like sleeping on a cloud. We enjoyed the free breakfast the next morning which included different coffees and teas along with fresh fruit, yogurt, belgian waffles, muffins, pastries, scrambled eggs, french toast , orange juice, cranberry juice and all condiments. The breakfast room was large and roomy with lots of sunlight and as with the entire hotel, was beautifully decorated. I know there are higher priced fancier hotels available but I cannot imagine them being any better than this hotel.
I had trouble only with connecting to the internet and the young man from the front desk came to my room to help me set up. Although the problem ended up being my laptop, he was gracious and helpful to the max. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ALL!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2010

This was one of five Hampton Inns our family stayed in during this trip. This was by far the worst night sleep of our 15 night vacation. We LOVE Hampton Inns. You can always count on cleanliness and a great breakfast. Our room was clean and the furniture was set up a little differently that most rooms. The bad news came when we went to bed. Our window overlooked some type of rooftop with two large square metal things. We are assuming the extremely loud on and off noise we heard all night came from these metal things. Our poor kids couldn't even sleep. You can't imagine the noise. We never heard anything like it.

We would have commented to the desk on the way out, but she was helping someone else and did not ask how our stay was. We did receive an online survey from the hotel which we filled out with the above info, but have not received a reply.

We are Hilton Honors members and would not have expected to be put in the worst room in the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family