“Wide selection of delicious food near train!”

Elmer Lovejoy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 108 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: WELCOME TO LOVEJOY’S BAR & GRILL Where the menu is creative, the beer is cold and the service is always friendly! Lovejoy’s is located in the heart of downtown Laramie, Wyoming where we have been delivering our special style of casual hospitality for over 18 years. From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll understand why Lovejoy’s Bar & Grill is a local favorite. The menu is a casual mix of cuisine, including burgers, steaks and wraps. The bar offers a large selection of beer, along with original cocktails and martinis. Several tv’s offer a bird’s eye view of the best sporting events. And, there’s always something happening after the sun goes down!
Washington State
“Wide selection of delicious food near train!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

The food was inexpensive for how good it was. Service was a tad slow, but the place was pretty busy. I had fried shrimp soft tacos. OMG, they were good. Great salsa. Wish I had some more right now, in fact. Had margarita in a shaker. Also mighty good (sometimes the mix can be so nasty and acidic--this was very good). My boyfriend had a buffalo burger that was really good, too! Right nearby is a bridge/walkway where you can stand and look at the trains come in! Would definitely come back!

“Good food and beer”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here today and both our orders were good. A few of the beers are brewed at their micro brewery and are good. We plan to eat at the brewpub tonight.

“A wonderful meal”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Went in with my sister and 3 girls.very nice interior and waitstaff friendly.they had a varied menu to choose from; burgers, sandwiches, and dinners.the special was a ribeye, I got tenderloin tips with mashed potatoes,2 got get Alfredo and 1 got chicken fried steak.we all enjoyed our food.we got pumpkin cheesecake and a hot cookie w/ice cream
For dessert. Everything was very good.we left full.would definitely return

Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pulled pork sandwich.”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich. The BBQ was something you would have expected from a grill set up on the side of the road in Alabama -- awesome. I do have a recommendation for the salted caramel brownie: add cream cheese to the batter of the brownie. Otherwise, leave it alone and people will drive for miles just for desert.

Gillette, Wyoming
“Love this place!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I asked a local where to go for a beer and good meal that wasn't very expensive and this is where I was sent. I am SO glad! Greeted immediately and sat near some tvs. Several different channels showing all sorts of sports which was great to catch up on the World Cup. Fast service from my server. Great Blonde beer that is made locally. Perfectly grilled steak on my steak sandwich. The cheesecake of the day was caramel apple and it was wonderful! I may go back tonight!