“Cherry Chicken Salad”

Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cherry Chicken Salad”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Cherry chicken salad was awesome. Worldwide food options -- not much for read meat lovers. Think college town diner meets coffee shop and this is the place.

Visited July 2014

Belfair, Washington
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We had the best meal ever here. Thanks Laramie for providing us with a great place to eat. Keep the good food coming.

Laramie
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I always go on Friday night so that I can have Michelle wait on me!! She is an amazing waitress with the amazing food they serve there is nothing better in Laramie!! If you are looking for a down to earth amazing food and service please go here!! When I moved away from Laramie this was the ONE place I missed and it just gets better and better!!:)

• Visited June 2014
Grand Junction, CO
“best restaurant in town!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great food, liquor selection and atmosphere for an outstanding price. My jet setting sister visited for my daughter's graduation, and this was her favorite meal, hands down!

Visited May 2014
Shoreview, Minnesota, United States
“Super satsifying supper”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I dined with 12 friends when traveling through the area. Every single person raved about their selection. They have some twists on the menu - curry chicken with bananas. I chose rather "normal" fare - but it was excellent. Service was friendly and attentive. They easily accommodated a large group and did separate checks for us.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Jeffrey's Bistro? Share your experiences!