“Amazing Restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We went in for dinner on a Saturday night and got immediate seating. I don't know why, this place was great. The wait staff was prompt and pleasant. They were more than helpful when my wife asked for their opinions on entrees.

The food was absolutely delicious. My wife, daughter and I all shared our meals and each of us loved them all. There was nothing left on any plate. My coffee was amazing that accompanied my meal as well. For dessert we got the Almond Joy tart and it was fabulous.

We left the restaurant overly pleased with the meal. Everything was great there and we will definitely return when we head back up for football or basketball games in the future. It will be on our "must do" list every time we go.

1  Thank Giem M

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped at this Bistro for lunch, lots of choice on the menu but maybe a bit too different for some kids. Kids menu good. Mac and cheese not like we imagined.. but my salad was huge and very delicious. All around good experience and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food is decent here, with an eclectic menu. The server was an airhead, though. It seems as though every server in Laramie has problems with basic tasks, and this one was a riot in her cluelessness. I've eaten here on several occasions over the past few years and have found the food to be creative--mostly vegetarian, though some fish and chicken. I'm sure I'll return when I'm in town, but I can't say I ever look forward to eating here.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

They had very interesting and different food items on the menu and it was delicious. We went back the next day for lunch. Interesting atmosphere and nice wait staff.

1  Thank Grinny768
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Jeffrey's definitely has a college town feel. The atmosphere is pleasant and low key. When I call it semi-vegetarian, it is because Jeffrey's serves no beef although they do have chicken and fish. The sandwiches are on home-made bread; the dinners are always accompanied by warm rolls. Thursday and Friday evenings, Jeffrey's always has a fish special depending upon what has been flown in fresh--never frozen--that day.