“Not my favorite” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jeffrey's Bistro

Jeffrey's Bistro
Ranked #3 of 108 Restaurants in Laramie
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Grand Lake, Colorado
“Not my favorite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Here for a business lunch. If you like meat for lunch stay away. Mostly vegetarian, which is not my cup of tea. Would have been nice to see something made of beef.

Blue Springs, Missouri
“Worth a stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

While traveling through Wyoming we used Trip Advisor to find Jeffrey's Bistro and once again were absolutely not disappointed. Everything on the menu was from made from scratch & absolutely delicious , with the exception of the tortilla chips I received as a side to my wonderful fish sandwich. They could have done better with the side but the sandwich was lightly hand breaded cod cooked perfectly and garnished just so. The clam chowder was some of the best I've had this side of Boston. My wife's meal was equally well received and the meals were reasonably priced. If you're traveling through Laramie and want a break from crappy I-80 road fare take a 2 mile trip into Laramie to give this Bistro a try. Guys don't be afraid of the vegan slant there is plenty of meat available on the menu.

• Visited August 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing placing in downtown Laramie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

We lucked upon this jewel when we discovered our intended cafe was not open - what a stroke of luck! One of the more interesting menus I've seen. I did not see any beef, but there were plenty of chicken and seafood options, as well as vegetarian dishes. Our table tried both soups of the day, and both were excellent. I ordered the Chicken Szechwan stir-fry, which was spicy and full of fresh vegetables. I sampled the Grilled Hummus Sandwich w/avocado and it was heavenly. Jeffrey's bakes all of its own bread, and they do an outstanding job. The dessert menu was very tempting, but were too full to try it!

• Visited August 2012
Sylvania, Georgia
“Great Find in Downtown Laramie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

We read the reviews of Jeffrey's and went there for dinner. We were not disappointed. Our salads were very fresh, and the dressings were homemade. Most of the entrees are vegetarian, but you can add chicken or fish if you wish. I had the stir fry with chicken and my husband had the jambalaya. His entree was a little spicy for me, but he loved it. My stir fry was very good, and the portion was generous. They have a great selection of desserts as well. I will definitely dine at Jeffrey's the next time I am in Laramie.

Laramie, Wyoming
“Great local place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Jeffrey's is a great little local restaurant - they have slightly more unusual food than you expect to find in a town the size of Laramie, and it's a refreshing change from the chain restaurants in the area. We've never been disappointed eating here, and the staff is great.

• Visited February 2012