“Very good, will definitely go again.”

Altitude Chophouse and Brewery
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Altitude Chophouse and Brewery focuses on hand crafting a high quality chophouse fare, created through culinary techniques and fused with Western Heritage. We take great pride in our hand crafted beers, along with our many numerous dietary options including Vegetarian and Gluten Free. We have a modernized and warm environment which is good for families, parties, and individuals. Friendly staff, good food, and great beer!
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Service was wonderful! Food was really good and reasonably priced. Has a good size gluten free menu which was great for my husband. Our second visit here and will go again!

There are newer reviews for Altitude Chophouse and Brewery

Reviewed October 14, 2013

One wouldn't expect to find this caliber of dining in such a small town. While the service is not on par with the dining, we always return for an excellent dining experience.

1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed October 14, 2013

With its microbrewery and interesting menu it is a good place to go with a crowd and is a favorite hangout for the university crowd. I have found food and service variable, sometimes it is pretty good and other times both the welcome and standard of food have been poor. However, it is one of the better places in downtown Laramie to eat.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband and I ate here at hightop table near bar on Sept 26. Restaurant was crowded and staff was friendly and helpful. My husband ordered lobster macaroni and cheese which was delicious, I had a crab cake sandwich - tasted good but breading on crab cakes was too heavy for me. My husband had light local beer which was good. I had house glass of merlot wine which tasted fine. We did not order dessert.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nice menu, good food and drinks. Busy night, but the order was right. Great service. I would go back here again. Lots of places to chose from in this town, but this was great.

1  Thank MissMyDog