“Very good breakfast”
Review of O'Dwyers

O'Dwyers
Ranked #25 of 108 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: Irish
Description: O'Dwyers Public House is a "Mom & Pop" restaurant. The owners, Deirdre O'Dwyer, James Grimes, Siobhan Rowell and Dwight Rowell are all family and at least one is usually there. We opened in 2013 in this location with our roots going back much further. Our menu features pastys, homemade soups, fresh salads, sandwiches, burgers, pizzas, daily specials and more. We also have several one of a kind options served with an Irish-American flair. Don't miss our Corned Beef and Cabbage every Thursday or our daily happy hour from 3pm to 6pm. We also have a great loyalty program for our regulars. We would like to meet you, please introduce yourself when you come in. Thank You in advance!
Colorado
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ate breakfast here. Last time we ate here it was the Library and we had a mediocre lunch. Much better this time, under new name. Good menu choices I had not seen anywhere else in town, like Eggs Benedict w/salmon, and a an interesting Havarti salmon egg dish. Good potatoes w/eggs (not frozen) and tasty little cinnamon rolls for a mini- dessert. Plus: full bar, and a make your own Bloody Mary bar for breakfast, if you want. Free off street parking, and they take Amex. Lunch menu looked interesting, too. Staff seemed to be on top of things and knew the menu and the ingredients. Only con was really loud kids screaming (they needed to be removed, please parents, take action, don't make us all suffer) Will return.

• Visited July 2013

Laramie, Wyoming
“Poor service and food”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

When my small pizza came out there was a puddle of grease sitting in the middle of it and so much cheese that I couldn't finish it (I love pizza AND cheese!) I also ordered bruschetta...and what I received was a plate with a few pieces of flatbread (?!), and a small cup of diced tomatoes, basil, and vinaigrette dressing. Atmosphere is plain, service was casual and seemed uninterested in our presence. Very disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Not the Library, but still good.”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and I were so disappointed when we got to "The Library" and found O'Dwyers instead. But since it was an Irish Pub, we decided to try it anyway. Good choice! They had some traditional Irish food, while also having some of the Americanized food. All was good. The Paddy Pasta with salmon was so tasty, and the chicken fingers were enjoyed by all!

• Visited July 2013
Lindstrom, Minnesota
“Great place to eat while visiting your student at UW”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I ate here today after orientation. Place is really clean and food is fresh and good. We started with the lavosh. Very good. My daughter had the Bally BLT and I had the blue onion burger. Great food and friendly staff and close to campus We will definetly come again

• Visited June 2013
laramie
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Went in with friends and had a very good meal. The Irish nachos were a pleasant surprise, and the Cuban sandwich was amazing. Also try the dessert they have called "green stuff". Totally worth it.

• Visited May 2013

Been to O'Dwyers? Share your experiences!