“Great food, place could use some work”
Review of Crowbar & Grill

Crowbar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 111 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: opened mid june 2012 - incredible local-sourced burgers & pizza & beer til midnite. Just exactly what this town needed!
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The Thai fries are ABSOLUTELY to die for and the burger was amazing as well (just a plain cheeseburger with some bacon). The staff was very attentive and friendly from the moment that we walked in. The only downside to this location is that the table was VERY wobbly (our drinks spilled each time someone moved) and that it was VERY crowded with very little places to sit.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stopped in on a whim after walking by a few days before. We weren't sure what to expect, but it was a spectacular experience. They don't have a large menu, which means the food they do serve garners more attention to detail. The food was amazing, the waitstaff friendly, and the atmosphere reminded us of a favorite brewery from back home. Great beer, too!
We'll definitely be back; at a minimum to try the peanutbutter and banana burger!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I just heard that this place was serving breakfast Saturday and Sunday. It was BY FAR the BEST cooked to order breakfast I have had in Laramie in years . . .in fact since Jeffrey's quit serving Sunday breakfast many moons ago. The food was fresh and well prepared. I had the English Muffin breakfast pizza. I substituted the homemade chorizo for the home made sausage because I wanted the extra spice. I was very impressed. The cold veggies which accompanied it included beautifully marinated tomatoes and crisp, fresh leaf spinach. This wonderful breakfast deserves more than five stars. We are thrilled with this new option in our home town! PS The prices beyond reasonable!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The Crowbar is my favorite place to go for lunch or dinner with friends. The burgers are always fantastic, and the poutine is one of the most amazing dishes I have ever had! Side salads are always good, they come with dressing on the side, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers. Fries are excellent...It can be pretty difficult to get service on weekend nights when everyone is out, but I still highly recommend trying the Crowbar!

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I love the atmosphere. The menu consists of appetizers, burgers, and pizza, and they do these few things very well. The Magpie and Kingbird are my favorite burgers. It's not listed on the menu, but you can order single slices of pizza if you want. I highly recommend trying the roasted cherry tomatoes, avocado, or fried egg as toppings. Make sure to check out the specials listed on the blackboard, too. They have a great, reasonably priced beer selection from breweries like Rogue, New Belgium, Big Sky, etc. I'm especially happy that they always have Odell's Cutthroat Porter on nitro. For some reason, PBR tastes amazing here, and you can usually only pay $0.50 - $1.00 for a pint with happy hour deals. Their mixed drink specials also always impress me. They're creative, include fresh ingredients (ie. mint, cucumbers, blueberries), only contain quality liquors, and are never too sweet.

Been to Crowbar & Grill? Share your experiences!