“Loved the salads!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Phone number 307-745-3760
Description: Phone number 307-745-3760
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I enjoyed the food here enough to eat here twice in the 4 days I stayed in Laramie. I usually don't repeat restaurants. The staff seemed a little dry and distant, but I put a little extra effort forth and they lightened up and were joking with me before I left.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We normalyl stop here on our way to the mountains and grab a bite to eat. The sandwiches are good and reasonably priced. I cannot say I have had a bad meal here. The atmosphere is fun and the staff has always been friendly.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is a chain restaurant, much like Jason's Deli. They serve sandwiches, salads, soups, and baked potatoes. You order your food at the counter and they bring it to your table when it's ready. The dinner salads were good; plenty of lettuce and toppings. I couldn't decide which salad dressing I wanted so the waitress let me try several. The grilled chicken caesar wrap is good and comes with a side. My son had it with the mac and cheese and he loved the mac and cheese. This is a good spot for a lunch or light dinner. Expect to spend about $8-10 per person for salad or sandwich (drinks not included). The employees are friendly. The location is great: close to Hilton Garden Hotel and UW campus.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Great place for lunch! Loved their food and the upbeat employees the times we have been there. They do a nice job. Prices are good and they have a great selection. They also do catering.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Variety of good soups, salads, and sandwiches; pleasant atmosphere. Within easy walking distance from Hilton Garden Inn