“Can't wait to go back”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Laramie
Vee Bar Guest Ranch
“Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at one of the suites over the weekend. The suite is nice and spacious. Food was delicious and freshly made. The place is amazing and the service is outstanding. The personal touches were an added bonus. Will definitely try to go back in the summer when they have horseback riding, etc.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Laguna Niguel, California
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Even though it was the dead of winter and 8 below the staff at the VeeBar couldn't of been nicer and more accommodating. We were the only guest and opted for a little old cabin which was quaint and well heated and well maintained. Wen toured the newer guest houses and they are all lovely. We will definitely be back, as most of the guests comment. My boyfriend is planning a trip there in summer with his son to ride horses, rope, river float, hot tub and take advantage off all the guest ranch as to offer. I am also excited about going back when the place is in full swing.

Dale the chef had our homemade, wonderful, hearty breakfast waiting for us at 8am both days in the lodge with the fire place burning. Perfectly cooked and freshly baked. We had dinner there too and the food was very good. Breakfast is included in the reasonable room tab.

Kari and Brent run then place and they couldn't be more friendly; stopping by our dinner and breakfast table to check in and offer assistance and reminding us that the ENTIRE PLACE was ours to mosey. Nothing is locked so we can visit any area we want. The great saloon is even on the honor system. The salon is very cozy just like the lodge.

Our new friend; KITTY-BOY was a 14 year old, spry orange tabby that kept us company while we read in the lodge in front of the fire. We can't wait to come back and visit him later in the year.

Room Tip: All of them. The ones next to the lodge are newer.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Kennebunk
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Everything about this ranch was amazing: horses, rides, food, wranglers and the care and attention we got from all employees. I finally got to do lots of loping - only because of the trust i had in the wranglers was i able to overcome my fear.
If you want a great time in a beautiful setting where you feel like family, this is the place to go.
I already have my reservation for next year!

Room Tip: All cabins are great and have great locations.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank jacqueline M
augusta, georgia
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Thirty four years ago my husband and I held our wedding day luncheon at the Vee Bar which continues to be a highlight of conversation. We were pleasantly surprised last week when we returned and stayed a few nights. Beautiful scenery and weather, friendly staff, private, no phone or T.V. in the cabin, only the sound of the water rushing in the river which lulled us to sleep each night. This is such a peaceful environment. We are glad we came back for a visit.

Room Tip: Request the farthest cabin from the lodge.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Going to a dude ranch was always on my bucket list and I am surely glad it was! This as the best vacation - lots of wide open spaces to ride, mountains to climb, excellent meals in the lodge, wonderful cowboys, friendly people, a river and a hot tub available for tired muscles, and lots of wildlike to see. I loved my cabin with a fireplace as well as a rocking chair on the porch . We had hayrides, entertainment, cook outs - even a movie with popcorn under the stars! I went with a good friend and we are both signd up for another week . I am already counting the days!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Lugano, Switzerland
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I spent a wonderful week on the Vee Bar Ranch. This was our first vacation in a Ranch and we loved it very much! From the moment we stepped into the lodge we were treated like family and it just got better from there! It only took a short time for us to meet the staff and the other guests and become friends. The horseback riding was fun, my husband came with no experience and felt safe and comfortable at all times.
The horse riding and trails are spectacular and the wranglers are excellent teachers and guides. We loved riding horses, cattle work, campouts, live-music and our cabin was homey, comfortable and quiet,
We highly recommend this trip and experience to everyone.

Thanks to Kari, Brent, and Bailey, the Vee Bar Staff, and the Cole Family

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I wanted to take my family on a dude ranch vacation, and was not sure where to go. I am so glad that i chose the VEE BAR. Everyone in my family loved it. My husband and I had a great time, so did our 11 year old son, 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter. The location is so beautiful - it really can not be beat. The staff and wranglers were so friendly - it was hard to believe. Right away they all make you feel comfortable, and the kindness just continues throughout the week. I would not change one single thing about this vacation. My kids are so sad to leave and so are my husband and I. If you are not sure which dude ranch to choose - let me help you---- CHOOSE THE VEE BAR!!!!!! you will be so happy that you did!

Room Tip: We loved our cabin #2 - beautiful & plenty of room for our family
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank kathleen d
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laramie
Old Corral Hotel
Hampton Inn Laramie
#3 of 19 in Laramie
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Laramie - University of Wyoming
Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie

Been to Vee Bar Guest Ranch? Share your experiences!