“Great week playing cowgirl”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Laramie
Vee Bar Guest Ranch
San Francisco, California
“Great week playing cowgirl”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I spent a week this summer at the Veebar Ranch and had a fantastic time. The staff made sure everyone felt like family and no detail was missed. The horseback riding was fun, I came with no experience and felt safe and comfortable at all times. And, come ready to eat, because the food is outstanding!

Room Tip: Cabins are on the river.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank A D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Over the past 10yrs we have stayed at a number of different ranches in the USA & Canada, many of which were of a high standard, the VeeBar tops them all. From the warm welcome we received through to our departure all aspects of our holiday were superb. Great horses great wranglers great food and great hosts. If you like ranche holidays you'll love the VeeBar. Well done the VeeBar gang we'll be back at the earliest opportunity.

Clinton, NJ
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My husband and I (47/50) spent an amazing week at Vee Bar Ranch in early June. I was unable to ride as much as I would have liked, but my Hubby rode at least once a day and usually twice. The highlight of the week was on Thursday, when they had the opportunity to work with cattle. He is still talking about it!

We loved so many things about Vee Bar, from the OUTSTANDING group of people that work there, to our lovely cabin; from getting our own horse for the week, to the schedule of activities for riders and non-riders. I could go on and on. The only negatives were having to leave and being forced to go on a diet upon our return home, because of all the weight we gained thanks to Dale's great cooking!

We made so many wonderful new friends (both guests and staff members) that we know will be friends for life. It was such a great trip and we know that we will be back.
Thank you VEE BAR!!!!

Room Tip: We were in Cabin #9, which is right on the river and precious. There are no televisions, but we wer...
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Words can't even come close to adequately describing the VeeBar, but I'll try! I went for the riding but fell in love with every aspect of the VeeBar, starting with the people. From the moment we stepped into the lodge we were treated like family and it just got better from there! It only took a short time for us to meet the staff and the other guests and become friends. The food is fantastic, the cabins are homey, comfortable and quiet, and we had so much fun with the other activities like the hiking, the trap shooting, movie night, etc. If you're at all nervous about riding, don't be....the wranglers put a lot of effort into making your riding experience comfortable and fun for you and they'll help you every step of the way. In short, true western hospitality is what they offer up. This was a dream vacation...if I could get another week off work this summer, I would spend it at the VeeBar, it's that terrific!

1 Thank Jane S
Paris, France
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Staying at this guest ranch was the best vacation that I could have with my family. I really wished I could have stayed more than a week. If you are looking for a great guest ranch well the Vee Bar is the place that you have to go!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Waterloo, Iowa, United States
Reviewed June 15, 2012

the vee bar is an amazing place to stay! the scenery is beautiful, and the food is wonderful! a week doesn't seem like enough time to stay here..by the end of the trip you feel like family and do not want to leave! I really want to come back again!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kathy B
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We had a great time at the Vee Bar Ranch! We stayed in the lodge, which was very convenient in terms of access to the hot tub and saloon. We went on a lovely (albeit chilly) horseback ride and met some nice people at cocktail hour. Dinner was very good each night. Overall the environment is very relaxed, the staff is amazingly friendly, and the scenery is beautiful. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Stayed in the lodge, but may try one of the riverside suites, which look amazing.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank going_my_own_way22
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laramie
Old Corral Hotel
Hampton Inn Laramie
#3 of 19 in Laramie
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Laramie - University of Wyoming
Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie

Been to Vee Bar Guest Ranch? Share your experiences!