All reviewsclean sheetsnon smoking roominterstatefiratesdesk
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The proprietor is very nice. However I would make this a non-smoking hotel. We had to stay in a smoking room which of course smelled but more concerning are all the burn marks on the carpet and bedding. I would be scared to death of fire with people being able to smoke. Beds are fairly hard.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Do not stay at this location-I have severe bed bugs from my one-night stay. The mattress was as hard as a rock and the manager was very rude when I demanded my money back. I was unable to sleep due to the mattress that wasn't really a mattress. 2 days later, I am totally covered in bed bug bites. The bathroom door would not close, the air conditioner was extremely loud, the floors were filthy. When I demanded my money be refunded the manager argued that he had never had a negative review in 6 years! I said he was not telling the truth and that he should spend the night sleeping in the room--not just looking at it. When he finally agreed, he made me wait until he inspected the room--like there was anything we could or would have done to make this room worse!! When he returned the charge slip-he said snidely, "here's your free night of lodging." There was nothing free about that night of torture-I am still paying in pain and anguish.

Room Tip: Extremely dirty, old, and infested with bed bugs. Stay at your own risk!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SandyfromMO
Reviewed September 16, 2013

All roads to Colorado were cut off do to flooding. We tried econolodge they wanted almost double normal rate. We tried Days inn they wanted almost double normal rate. Finally we tried Americas Best Value Inn the man at the desk gave us normal rate. No price gouging, a very nice man and nice room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We have stayed here twice now. It is very easy to get to off the interstate. The rooms are clean, good hot shower, good linens, and coffee pot in room. The front desk guy is always friendly and courteous. It is quiet here even though its close to the highway. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: We call ahead to reserve a room but have not made it more than 48 hours in advance.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lora B
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed there for the week this time and a few days in the past. I always get immediate service at check in and out. Friendly people managing the place. The rooms are no thrills but towels and sheets are clean. The room also had a microwave and refrigerator. No breakfast is offered. I would stay there again. Great location if your headed up to the snowy range mountains.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the parking lot are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo