All reviewsclean sheetsnon smoking roominterstatefiratesdesk
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed there for the week this time and a few days in the past. I always get immediate service at check in and out. Friendly people managing the place. The rooms are no thrills but towels and sheets are clean. The room also had a microwave and refrigerator. No breakfast is offered. I would stay there again. Great location if your headed up to the snowy range mountains.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the parking lot are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Cjcatz
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had pre booked this motel and was worried about what we would get for the price. But what a surprise. Okay the furniture is dated but overall, the motel is kept very clean. Our room was comfy, the bed linens and towels all spotless. I even commented on the cleanliness of the hallways! No breakfast included but there is in room coffee, a fridge and micro. Easy to find from the interstate, friendly staff - don't be put off by the proximity to it.

Room Tip: Top floor is good but there are no lifts.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TyDe_21
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I come up to Wyoming quite often. We stayed here this time by chance, and it was pretty good surprise. Place was affordable, clean and very well maintained. For what we paid, it was a great stay. Basically, it's not a luxury hotel - it's a cheap, friendly, clean motel. They have a free wifi in the room, which was very fast. I would absolutely return.

Room Tip: We had a room on the road side (opposite site of the parking lot), but was a bit worried about noise, but it was pretty far from the road, so it didn't bother us at all.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jjshades07
General M, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

Thank you for posting your review we appreciate your taking the time to give us your comments. We try hard to provide with the best possible accommodations for the most reasonable rates. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see again in the near future

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights. It's not a 5 star hotel, but our stay was very pleasant. Place was clean and well maintained. My wife and two kids had no issues. Very friendly staff was a big plus, and they have a huge parking lot that made our extended Surburban SUV look small. They have Subway and McDonald's in working distance, which was great.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for posting your review we appreciate your business and we are happy that you enjoyed our Inn. We work hard to make your stay comfortable and appreciate your kind words

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is the most run-down hotel I have ever seen. The photo above must have been taken 10 years ago or more. The beds are concave and the carpet is dirty looking. It even smells strange in the lobby and in the rooms. I have to say though, the manager was so nice and refunded my prepaid room rate.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo