“Food tasted processed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I ordered the loaded baked potato soup and quiche. Both tasted like they came out of a box. Apple pie was marginal. Service was good.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Attending Shari's in Laramie, WY was akin to a time machine. Cool of you are in to that sort of thing but when you are wanting to attend football game it is no fun. I will simply say I was applying for AARP by the time my food arrived. My steak was raw too which I complained about but received nothing other than a "Sorry I will tell the cook." Why did it take seemingly years to cook a raw steak. they could have just taken it out of the package and put it on the plate, though the grill lines were a nice touch in the red bloody meat.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I went there for breakfast and got what I expected. A decent breakfast with eggs, bacon, and pancakes for $11. Service was average and the food was average but this is Laramie and the day after Thanksgiving.

The bad news was the cashier provided me with my receipt but failed to provide me with my credit card. I should have asked for it and was not paying attention I guess. I called the restaurant when I discovered my card was missing. The good news is the woman who answered the phone said she would promptly put it in the mail.

Overall, it could have been worse.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My other half and I travel to Laramie quite often to get away from the city. We either bring our RV or stay at one of the great hotels in town...we have eaten at a lot of the local restaurants, but keep coming back to Shari's. The food is very consistant at Shari's. We usually either get the chicken fried steak breakfast, or their signature burger with an egg on top of it...Their food is outstanding! Their loaded baked potato soup is delicious, and if you are a coffee drinker, their own Arosta coffee is a great, balanced cup of coffee...not bitter, and not too strong...just good coffee flavor. We have noticed there is not a lot of turn around on the staff, and almost all are really friendly. We always get served quickly, but are never pressured to get out after finishing our meal. They have free wifi also...just a nice, relaxing place...plus, it is at a great location. It is in the parking lot of a strip mall with a KMart and Safeway, so when we have our trailer, we can easily park.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Traveling through Laramie, we visited the restaurant on Sept 13, 2013. Ordered sliced Turkey Sandwich and it was inedible and not fit for human consumption. The establishment was dirty and needs to be cleaned. In addition, kids wearing “Laramie High School Band” shirts were out of control and terrorizing the entire restaurant inside and out. A group of older boys then came in and it was obvious the waitress was very smitten by the boys and forgot she was suppose to be working. Slow service. We had the manager adjust our bill to reflect only the portion of our meal that was fit for human consumption – which left only the drinks. This place needs some adult supervision.