“Welcoming and well stocked”
Review of Cowgirl Yarns

Cowgirl Yarns
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This store has a wonderful array of yarns, patterns and accessories but it's also a nice place to sit and knit and person who waited on us could not have been nicer. I didn't buy anything but she was just happy to welcome visitors.

1  Thank Sue W

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I'm addicted to just looking at and feeling yarns.... Cowgirl Yarns has a good variety of luxury yarns (silk, alpaca, cashmere) and also beautiful wool blends, sock yarns, bulky, cottons. The women who work here love yarns and they're service is fantastic. I first purchased yarns from them over the phone and they emailed me photos, and personally took the package to the post office, charging me the minimum for mailing, and even included a personal note. That sold me. Thank you friends.

2  Thank msGLT
Reviewed December 7, 2011

The store is large but very cozy and well organized. The staff was helpful to me in my selection of pattern and yarn. They had a lot of samples around the shop so you could see items made with the specific yarns which is a great selling point.

They do hold classes also although I was not there at an opportune time for a class or knit-in.

The shop is in a historic area so the whole feel of the place is just right!

4  Thank KnittingNut53110