“One of my Laramie favs”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Wyoming
“One of my Laramie favs”
Reviewed April 7, 2010

I love Anong's. I always receive excellent service and food comes out promptly and well done. The Spicey Squid fried rice is my favorite. Soups are also excellent. Do have the Chocolate Lava Cake with Green Tea Icecream. I often get take out from here and have never had a complaint.

2 Thank WyoGlissade

Laramie, WY
“Surprisingly Good”
Reviewed October 9, 2009

Thai food in Wyoming? Yes! Anong's is very good. The food is authentic, tasty, and portions are generous. It comes as spicy as you dare request (warning, only ask for level 5 spice if you are a diehard). My only drawback? There is no alcohol. The Thai tea is really delicious. I've eaten Thai food across the globe, and while this is not world class, it's quite good and I hope this place manages to hang around a while here in Laramie.

3 Thank WyoDoc
Portland, Oregon
“The Best Thai In Wyoming”
Reviewed March 24, 2009

The vaulted classic tin ceiling indicative of the old West combined with Thai accents created a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere in downtown Laramie. The dishes we ordered were all well-prepared and with just the right amount of spice. If you wish for a spicy dish, make sure to indicate your preference when ordering. The menu is thin, but what they do, they do well. They also had a number of special dishes posted. The Thai tea, iced coffee, and hot tea were very good. Service was attentive.

2 Thank ajh7gf