“Curried Duck in Laramie, Wow, Cowboys”
Review of Anong Thai Cuisine

Anong Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 110 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was our third visit to Anong's in Laramie and each time it gets better and better. Interstate highway food is not always predictable, but this place is. And it always Excellent. As good as you will find in any major city. We have also eaten at their restaurant in Rawlings, WY. And there you had better be prepared to get in early before all the cowboys and hunters do. The roast curried duck is the best I have ever had. A whole half duck. Unheard of. The curry was amazing, no need for left overs or "To Go Box" here.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Anong's is absolutely to die for. I have not one complaint about this quaint little ethnic restraunt. I was a little hesitant about dining here when I first walked through the door--it is a tad on the small side--but after I tasted the food I was 100% sold on Anong's. You can't get anything here that isn't delicious, not to mention you get a TON of it! I am a pad thai snob and Anong's has without a doubt, the best--and cheapst--chicken pad thai I've ever eaten. Would recommend to anybody! Can't wait to eat here again!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I had been eating a lot of beef on a recent road trip through the mountain west and Great Plains and was looking for a change. Finding myself in Laramie, I wasn't expecting anything great, but this place really surprised me. I ordered the Spicy Steak salad (had to get some beef in there after all) and it was flat out delicious. It wasn't overly spicy but did have a nice little kick to it. I was pleased to see that they didn't skimp on the steak and I had enough for nearly every bite of salad. Portion was big but not overwhelming and I pretty much licked the lime juice off the plate. For only $8 plus $1 for a side of steamed rice, this was a great bargain as well.

Service was quick and efficient and a nice bonus is that it is located right by the railroad tracks downtown so you can catch some train action as you dine. I am hoping to return to Laramie one day with my wife so she can enjoy this fine Thai restaurant.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Our family of two adults and 10 year old had dinner here on a Friday night while staying overnight on our way to Grand Teton. We ordered the crab ragon $6, thai chicken fried rice $10, thai chicken wings $10, spicy eggplant $10.50, green tea fried ice cream $6, and mochi red bean ice cream bonbons $5. It was too much food because the portions were larger than expected. Service was good. Street parking was easy to find.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

When traveling it's so nice to find something not too far off the highway that isn't fast food, tastes delicious and yet doesn't take too much time. We loved the fresh curry and pad thai here. The vegetables were crisp. The shrimp were huge. The flavors were so fresh and clean. We really enjoyed it. It didn't cost much and the service was friendly and helpful.

Anong's is definitely bringing something great, and different to the plains of Wyoming!