“My college son and his friends like Anong's”
Review of Anong Thai Cuisine

Anong Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 111 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We've eaten here with groups of swimmers over the years and the kids like the variety (noodles, curries, soups, vegetarian, meat, sweet, salty). Some of the entrees are expensive but many are around $10 and they give you a free small bowl of soup while you wait. We feel the portions are just fine, but sometimes on the salty side. Mangos with sticky rice is our favorite dessert if you have room after your dinner.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We've eaten here a couple of times and haven't gone back. The freshness and flavors of the dishes themselves just don't compare to Thai food we've eaten in other cities. Frankly, I've made better Thai food at home in Laramie, so I know that it can be done with locally available ingredients. The atmosphere is a bit of a downer, too. I wish I could rate it more highly, but I always recommend other restaurants instead of this one.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We made a pit stop in Laramie on our way to Rawlins. What a pleasant surprise to find good Thai fare! I know the locals all appreciate this, but as a visitor, wow! We tried a variety of food. I prefer the Panang Curry. Frankly, it wasn't spicy enough. The waiter told me I could have asked for it to be spicier... The service is excellent, the food is some of the best Thai I've eaten, the prices are fair. If you are passing through Laramie, stop by Anong's, you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Their crab and cheese stuffed rangoons (wontons) are to die for! Try their crispy duck, that was a favorite of mine. I should not write these reviews when I'm hungry; especially now that I live 400 miles away. :( They are opening a location in Cheyenne, WY, which is wonderful! Oh, give me some miso soup right now, please!!!

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Great selection of delicious Thai! I have a gluten allergy and they are able to accommodate me easily! Huge portions that can be bought on a college budget!