The two of us decided to have a nice dinner since the kids all had other things going on. I've been wanting to try Luciano's since moving to town.
- The food was delicious, we ordered Gnocchi and the Seafood Ravioli.
- The warm bread before the meal was wonderful, I wanted to take some home with me.
- I suggest the Red Pepper Vinaigrette salad dressing, YUM!
- Our server was prompt, polite, and attentive but not looming.
- Pricing was not bad at all, and they have smaller servings on the back of the menu.
- Wine selection was disappointing
- The place is small, and they have piled in as many tables as possible. If you don't mind feeling like you are eating dinner with the strangers at the next table over, you won't mind. I prefer to not have someones butt slide across my table when they get up and down from their seat at the table beside me
- The bright track lighting made me feel like I was under interrogation during my entire meal. Something to difuse the light or some decorative lighting could be installed and create a warmer more intimate feel
- The room had a "bar" feel to it. Customers and other servers talked at top volume, many tables (looked like a group who had all been together) finished their meals and then stood gathered around several other tables talking loudly for a very long time after they were done eating. It created a very uncomfortable setting through out most of our meal.
Will I go back? Without a doubt! The food and service are worth it. But I will go early, or on a very slow night.