“MUCH BETTER•BUT STILL SOME MISSES”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Luciano's - CLOSED

Luciano's
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Excellent new restaurant in Laramie, which has traditionally been a difficult town for those looking for good, simple, delicious food.
Jackson, Wyoming
“MUCH BETTER•BUT STILL SOME MISSES”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We visited this recently for the second time, early on it was terrible. It has surely improved, still not real Italian, but the attempt is there. We had Bruschetta and is was fine, I had the Caesar salad, no anchovies??? and cheese wafers, give me a break......use some real cheese. Wifes salad was very good and attractive. I had the Gnocchi Carbonara, lots of food, but was in an alfredo sauce, not what I wanted or expected. Wife had Manicotti and she enjoyed the male. Very inexpensive, $14 dollars for each meal included salad. Wine list is really poor but there a couple decent wines and the are fairly priced. Our service was great. Help did not know how to pronounce some of the Italian items and there are misspelling on the menu. If they keep improving it will be great and a nice change. It gets the 4th star due to our waitress and the pricing. Food was average plus.

• Visited February 2012

Golden, Colorado
“Good value in a nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Stumbled on this little spot and had a delightful lunch with my daughter. Service was excellent.

Buffalo, NY
“Definitely worth a try.”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

It was a bit more pricey than I thought it was going to be, but the service was excellent with a nice personal touch. The food was enjoyed there and as left overs at home, so we did basically get 2 meals out of it. They make the lightest cannoli I’ve ever had in my life – made with phyllo dough instead of the thicker shell I’m used to getting.

• Visited February 2012
Laramie, Wyoming
“Eh”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Overpriced, inauthentic food, and often out of menu items--which is sparse as it is.

2 Thank Tamaya73
Laramie, WY
“Better then the first time...”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

This is the second time we have been here and this time was much better than the first but it is still not great. The service was really good and the portion sizes were not bad but the food overall is still just average. Wife said Alfredo sauce had good flavor but there signature sauce is OK but could still use some work. I will probably go back but it is not a place I would go out of my way for.

• Visited December 2011