“Lunch buffet has excellent flavor and value.Wish they had pappadum at buffet.”
Review of Flavor of India - CLOSED

Flavor of India
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Buffet is a meal for the day. Good heat,spice and sauce blend in all dishes.Love,love,love the dal.Wish the pappad were served as part of buffet but only available at dinner-darn.Big improvement in food quality with grand re-opening fall 2011.

1  Thank windlibrarian

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Food is 5 Star, priced well below its value. I only marked down because of the shortage of close parking and the lack of a liquor license. If you are there for good Indian food, you won't be disappointed. Ownership changed in late 2011, but the food actually got better in some ways.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

I love this place. I have eaten quite a bit of Indian food in many different cities, but this place might be my favorite of them all. I think the management might have changed recently-the menu was different and had different prices last time I went. The food here really is fantastic-all of the curries are awesome, the naan is delicious, and the lunch buffet is great, especially if you've never had Indian food before and are not sure what you like. It's a little pricey so I can't go here as much as I would like, but it is definitely worth it.

Reviewed March 26, 2010

Other reviewers have said this place is OK but wait a while. I disagree. It has very good Indian food and a nice variety of choices. Its naan is delicious - the plain naan alone is worth a visit. These folks are trying very very hard and have now succeeded in having a restaurant worth going to. They don't serve alcohol but welcome your bringing your own and they don't charge a corkage fee. There's even a small liquor store half a block away that you can easily go to.

Their food isn't real hot, so if you like "mild" go for "medium", and if medium go for hot. I guess if you like it really hot, just tell them to lay it on!

Big portions! If you are on a budget, you could order a single meal between two people.

Reviewed January 20, 2010

Apparently this restaurant is still less than a year old but it seems to be running smoothly now. We enjoyed two vegetarian dishes, hot chai (and our cups were refilled a couple times), and rice pudding (which, unlike most restaurants, was a two-person serving size with 2 smaller bowls). The atmosphere is not fancy, but is comfortable, clean, and not noisy. The staff was attentive and the food was tasty. We ate dinner, but they have an all-you-can-eat buffet which we may try when we next visit Laramie. Prices seem a little high considering it's across the street from a university, but still a fairly good value compared with other restaurants.