Econo Lodge
Days Inn Laramie(Laramie)(Great Value!)
$61
Comfort Inn(Laramie)(Great Value!)
$71
ComfortInn
$89
$60
  • Pool
$84
Quality Inn & Suites University(Laramie)(Great Value!)
$79
QualityInn
$114
Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites(Laramie)(Great Value!)
$85
BestWestern.com
$97
HolidayInn.com
$104
$99
All reviewschoice hotelswifi works greatdiamond memberin townwould stay againclean roomsup to datefresh fruiteasy accessbedsinterstatetrailercollege
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2012

As we were preparing for our trip to Laramie, I had to find somewhere affordable and somewhere that had a few extras for what my family needed. The EconoLodge offered a room with cable, a small continental breakfast, and enough sleeping room for my family. We stayed in a room on the second floor (no elevator) with 3 queen beds in it. The bedspreads were stained, the sheets were stained, and the floor was stained. The bathroom was clean, and offered plenty of supplies for our family except for bath towels. The room was not large, but it worked for our two night stay. It was cheap! They did offer ice. The pool was okay-had a nice area to sit down and relax-no hot tub, and not heated. They did have swim towels in the pool room. Access was not granted to the workout room. The front desk clerk spoke very little english and was not friendly-hope you dont have to deal with him much!! The breakfast was good. Small, but good. It offered cold cereal, make your own waffles, a few pastries, coffee, orange juice, milk, and oatmeal and toast. If you don't have high expectations, it was worth the $79 a night we paid for 6 of us.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This place was terrible. The room smells, no hot water, carpet had crap stains. I went to complain and some Ukrainiane that owns the place tells me if I do not like and to leave. I demanded my money back he refuses. I called the ops, I even took them to my room to show what a pigsty it was. The cops said it was a civil matter, I had to leave and go to another hotel.

Do not stay here. I will never stay in any other econo-crap again.

Room Tip: Do Not stay here. Terrible. Theses Ukrainians hate Americans.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I had a great stay it was clean and affordable. The desk clerk even helped me print out my boarding pass and helped me with my luggage i will stay here again. Also there breakfast is A+ seems as they go way above the standards.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2012

This place is very disorganized and not one employee is on the same page with each other. My husband stayed there and paid for 2 nights,.He paid with cash and was not given a receipt he told employee he wanted a receipt . After the 1st night he was told he hadn't paid for multiple nights. When he confronted the employee with a receipt that employee was rude and threatened to kick my husband out.. This employee is about 20 and very disrespectful. The room is old , grungy , dirty and in need of repairs, and the house keeping has alot ot be desired. We have asked to talk to the manager but would not be given his number. It would be a waste of time and money to stop at this place. After dealing with this idiot my husband went and packed up his stuff and left opting not to stay even though he had paid for the room. Save yourself the disrespect and aggravation and keep driving right by this place.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Everything is dirty, the fitness room is a joke (it has 2 1990s era machines) ice machines don't work and honestly im worried about my car out side... I have stayed in bad places before but this tops them all.

• Stayed: August 2011