“average hotel, great staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Jenny at the front desk was working alone (her first day) and she was very polite and actually brought our refrigerator to the room and carried it in herself (all of her 90 lbs). She tried to find an upgrade for us with our Gold Level membership, however, the executive rooms had been closed down due to house repair problems. We would rate Jenny an excellent and the hotel an average. I think that front desk people like Jenny are hard to find and should be appreciated by Marriott.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I've stayed in alot of Fairfield's and was disapointed with this one, especially for the price. The air unit was extremely loud, the tub/shower wouldn't drain, the bedding/pillows weren't the normal for most Fairfield's and the breakfast wasn't as much as other locations.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Hgravitt
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times and found the place comfortable, and the service professional and friendly. Internet was hit or miss. Breakfast was limited, no eggs and sausage like some places, but otherwise it was adequate. Small exercise room only had a couple of machines, but I didn't have any trouble getting on one. Small pool. Very convenient to the freeway, but too far away from town to conveniently walk anywhere. Since Turtle Rock closed, the closest restaurants are a mile or two away.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2012

An excellent hotel to stay at. Was just a one-night stopover for us, but we thoroughly enjoyed the room, service and free breakfast. The room is large, comfortable and very clean. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Lawrie B
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I booked this hotel after reading previous reviews and I have to admit, it FAR surpasses even the best reviews. It was clean, and the service was excellent. My wife and I came in at 1am and we were met by a desk clerk who was courteous, alert, and very attentive to our needs. He was eager to make sure that our stay was as enjoyable as possible. He accomplished that from the very start. The rooms aren't the biggest, but they were clean, and fresh. The bed linen were exceptionally fresh. There was a group of high school kids staying there for a college visit, and you could have heard a pin drop. The breakfast was great, and FREE. We will stop again, and again, and again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2011

This was one of our last stops on the way back to Texas and we opted to save a little money by staying at Fairfield Inn. It was a good calla as this inn was nice. The room was very good and we got a good nights sleep on the nice mattress. The continental breakfast was good but bot excellent. After all it is a continental breakfast. Our check in and check out was excellent. The place was clean including the bathroom and our room.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank texaswillie
Reviewed August 29, 2011

When we arrived they were unable to find our reservations so we had to dig them out to prove we had them. When we returned home we found that we had been triple charged on our credit card. When I called on the 19th I was told nobody could help me but the manager who would not be in for a couple days. The manager "Judy M" never came in I guess because I had to call again the 27th and she was still "GONE". When I called today the manager "Judy" was very rude. She did find the problem and offered me half my money back. Only when I stated the I was going to my bank to do a charge back did she agree to refund my money. Through all of this she refused to let me speak to her boss.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family