“Good value and convenient.”
Review of Motel 6 Laramie

Motel 6 Laramie
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The front desk was very kind and even called the room to make sure everything was to our liking. Room was basic but a good value for the reasonable cost. I don't know that I have ever paid extra for WiFi, but $2.99 was reasonable. Towels were a little thin, but I was able to get extras without problem.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrsmithrn

Reviewed August 3, 2013

For $49 night you get good value for your money. No hair dryer, shampoo or lotion but remember this is a "Budget" place to say and I always have the above items in my travel bag so no biggie that they are not provided. The Internet connection was fast and I had no problem buffering and watching movies on Netflix. Another plus this place has new large LG flat screen Televisions with HDMI and RGB inputs in the back making it convenient to use a laptop to watch movies. I have to travel with an oxygen concentrator for sleeping and another plus at this motel is that there are plenty of easily accessible outlets to plug into. My room though "Spartan" was clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly so If your on a budget and your not spoiled and expecting silk purse accommodations at very low price this is a great place to stay.

I see where one review complained about the nearby Interstate so will mention that there is a US Postal facility between the motel and the Interstate and I was in a room facing the direction of the Interstate and once my door was closed I heard no traffic noise.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Wy_oldtimer
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Pros: low price, very clean, comfy pillows/bed.

Cons: constant roar of big rigs going down the interstate less than 300 yards away. Close to train tracks. No free WiFi (seriously?). Paper-thin walls. Difficult turn onto frontage road.

While I'm ok with most other aspects of the hotel, if I can't actually sleep then it's all a FAIL. Right now a freight train is going by blowing it's horn (11:45PM).

If you're hard of hearing or sleep with earplugs and don't mind the lack of free WiFi, this could work for you. Otherwise, you can do better.

• Stayed: August 2013
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear John S - While we're glad to hear that you found a clean a comfortable room with us, we sincerely apologize for the noise and disturbances you encountered during your recent stay. Thank you for sharing your feedback; we take it very seriously and will take it into consideration as we work to improve our guests' experience with us.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The room was very small but clean and Ok for One Night. Don't expect to much comfort - the matress could be better.
We booked a nonsmoking room but there was a smoke smell. the lady at the office was very friendly and habe us an other room. the coffee in the morning was awful

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The heated pool was literally ice cold; the bedding had holes & stains; bed was very uncomfortable; toilet was broken; no blow dryer; no shampoo; no conditioner; paper thin towels; no restaurant nearby. Had to pay for wi-if for the night. It was clean and the shower was nice.

I realize this is a Motel 6, however what you get for your money is not worth it. Try a super 8 instead!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear SallyBySea - Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We apologize for the bedding conditions, maintenance and comfort issues you encountered during your stay; these are not consistent with our quality standards at Motel 6. Please kindly contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We spent one night in Laramie on our way home. I like the fact that the floors are linoleum. You could easily tell they were clean. The room was really small - smaller than other Motel 6's. The bathroom was spotless but the shower was a little weird. Felt like taking a shower on a space ship. But, again, it was spotless so for an overnight stay this was just fine.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2013

clean accommodating motel, fits all basic needs a traveler would want. This motel was recently updated to the new motel 6 prototype. I felt clean going to bed and clean waking up. I am impressed will be a motel 6 traveler in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo