“Just right!”

Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
glen rock nj
“Just right!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stayed here on a cross country drive and was pleasantly surprised.
My room 141 had been totally renovated [don't know if all the rooms have
also been redone]- it was modern,spotless, well appointed.
Great new bathroom fixtures and instead
of replacing carpet- the floor was a faux bamboo laminate. What a clever
change- no questionable carpet cleanliness. It looked sleek and clean.
This is the first time I have seen this floor choice in a hotel. Very innovative.
The price was great and they have a no fee pet policy.
Definitely a repeat.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank elenaa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Sherman, Texas
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I travel extensively throughout the west and found myself working here in Laramie. Stayed here for 2 nights. Found the room comfortable and freshly remodeled with flat screen and new flooring, shower and sink. Very clean and comfortable. Very nice managers, extremely helpful and courteous. Will stay here everytime I work in Laramie. I suggest you do too!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank ExtensiveTraveler56
Eagle, Colorado
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed here while on a bird watching trip this past weekend. The rooms are clean and have been redecorated. The staff is very nice and helpful. We have stayed here twice before and I would most definitely stay here again. You really can't beat it for the money. Our friends stayed in another hotel and paid twice as much as we did. Oh well.

Room Tip: We use ear plugs so nothing bothers us. The hotel in near the 80 so there is some noise. Just go p...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Japotter
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Driving from Ogden, Utah to Detroit, Michigan and needed quite, comfy and inexpensive place for the night. The front desk clerk who along with her husband are the managers were super nice & helpful. My cell phone was not working and they went to their room and retrieved there's in order for me to call my dispatch. The rooms were recently renovated and were super nice, clean and smelling fresh. It was very quiet and I awoke feeling fresh and rested. I will stay again.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank harryscards
Calgary
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The Motel 6 has the only outdoor swimming pool in Laramie.

Motel 6 is Motel 6 -- small room with linoleum floors; no coffee maker or shampoo but a modest price for a room with at-door parking. We were refreshed and relaxed in the morning and ready to head off into the wilds of Wyoming.

For what they are, we are great Motel 6 fans!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Massachusetts
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I'm picky when it comes to smells, cleanliness and noise... This motel was perfect- and priced right on a Sunday night.

It seems that maybe they had recently renovated... the floors were wood laminate (genius in a motel, in my opinion) and the walls seemed freshly painted, three in cream and the wall behind the bed in a burnt orange color that matched the highlights in the simple blankets on the bed. Everything was super clean and the bed was really comfortable.

The heat was on all night (since the temperatures were negative outside), which minimized any noise that might have come from the freeway outside the windows.

It is a bit confusing to get here from the highway but if once you arrive, the price is right for a comfortable night's stay.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if they are all newly renovated so you might as well ask.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank rangergirl73
Wisconsin
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I took a trip out to California and back from Wisconsin and stayed in close to a dozen hotels and motels on the way, and this was one of the best. They had the best bathroom I have ever seen at a motel especially because it had a walk-in shower rather than the old bath tub showers you alwasy see. They had HBO and they gave me a deal on free WIFI. My only complaint is that the blanket on the bed was very thin so I brought in a special quilt my mother made me when I graduated high school to add to the thickness. Unfortunately I accidentally left it there when I left and did not realize I was missing it until I returned to Wisconsin. I called them up and they were very helpful in getting me my quilt back. They were happy to ship it to me and did not give me a hard time. Very good experience for a Motel6.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo