“Laramie Ramada Inn”

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Reviewed October 25, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We came to Laramie to pick up some equipment and trucks. Due to repair work, then re-injured my shoulder (Premier Bone & Joint here), with a handicapped son and service dog?? Very Stressful!!! Not having any stress due to our stay, alleviated pressure of a transition, handling business out of a hotel, and accommodating our needs.

We found, with a wheelchair-bound party in our family, that the king regular rooms worked better. ALL hotels have no connotation regarding requirements. As long as the bath door is wide enough, most people that have a disability would rather have the close proximity of all their needs and makes them non-dependent. Everyone worked with us and much appreciated.

Also, I had a personal request, which was met in a professional and expedient manner. Their respect and thoughtfulness was greatly appeciated.

Having lived in Laramie for 8 years, we had no need for a hotel/motel. After several unsatisfactory stays, we feel we hit the jackport with the Ramada. My business brings only me back to Laramie about every 2-3 weeks. This will be my "park my bod" place as well as clients and/or employees that come to see me.

I have several friends that have moved here that need accommodations and none thought of housing their guests here. Needless to say, I called and said: Okay, I found the ideal place.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This hotel was ok. I had very low expectations because of the reviews so I knew what to expect. We just stayed here as we were driving through, if we had been staying more than one night we definitely would have stayed somewhere else. The location was good for us though because it is right off the highway.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The rates at this Ramada were winter rates and the lowest we have had in the 21 days of travel from MO to WA.
It was a great value, a wonderful surprise and a GOOD nights respite.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

In reading some of the other reviews, I'm rather surprised to see the negative comments. We came across this hotel in the coupon book while on a road trip. We were only looking for a cheap place to sleep, but were very pleased with this hotel. The room was very clean, comfortable bed, friendly evening staff. The hot tub was down for maintenance, but the pool was nice. They had a hot continental breakfast with scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, not just coffee and doughnuts like some places. I don't travel through Laramie often, but I will stay at this hotel again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple