“Cook spends too much time watching Sunday night football”

The Great American Grill
Ranked #50 of 109 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Clam chowder was very good, busting out with clams. Ribeye steak special was undercooked and not a good select cut of meat I expect for $22. Potatoes were nothing special. Server was slow to seat patrons but when they have built in clientele at the hotel I guess the don't have to be at the GOP of their craft. Cook, not chef works in sight of diners and doesn't put forth best face.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

My wife and i just had dinner here. Very good food. Located in the Hilton Garden Inn in Laramie. I had the quesadillas and my wife had the clam chowder. Not a bad meal. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were not planning on eating in Laramie but decided to stick around anyway. The front desk staff is what encouraged us to stay and eat. We were not disappointed. Easily the best breakfast on our road trip across the U.S. on I-80. The made to order items were fresh and delicious while the buffet was just right. Would not hesitate recommending this place to everyone we know.

Kristine, our server, was very helpful for my wife and I as we struggled to feed 4 kids. Much to our surprise, when the check came, they gave our 4 children their meal for free and only charged my wife and I.

2  Thank CaptainJefe
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Atmosphere similar to a nice breakfast room next to lobby. Waitress attitude was condescending, but food was pretty good. Our group had clam chowder (good), chef salad (pretty good- large portion,) steak & veggies (very good,) and grilled ham & cheese sandwich (unique- but very thick bread- not my favorite-came with good potato fries.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Once again I stopped in for dinner with family while visiting the Laramie area. The four of us had just a wonderful meal and service was first rate. The Fat Tire Onion Soup and the Clam Chowder are not to be missed.

I always eat here when in the area or passing through.

1  Thank MiCowboy