“Cowfish dinner”

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st
Description: Located inside a historic and beautifully restored 100 year old brick building, Cowfish offers a fun and lively atmosphere paired with excellent food and knowledgeable service. Our menu features hand cut steaks, local grass fed burgers, fresh fish and our innovative pastas and salads. All our beers are brewed on site by the Lander Brewing Co. Its popular lineup of refreshing, made from scratch microbrews includes beers that have won awards at the Great American Beer festival, the World Beer Cup and other competitions. Enjoy a romantic dinner in our candlelit dining room or a more casual dining experience in our pub. In the summer, we offer the added attraction of dining on our outdoor patio under a trellis of wild Cascade hops.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Food and service was outstanding. They have a nice variety to select from. We plan to return in the future.

There are newer reviews for Cowfish

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Love the Cowfish. Never have had a bad meal. Had the Bison Burger over the 4th and absolutely loved it.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

After reading walkin into this facility we were excited an certain it would be par for the ambiance.......unfortunately we were extemely let dowb by their terrible service.

There were only two of us but we were totally forgotten. our food was anazibg ince it arrived but we were already let down and interested leaving. we stayed two hours later due to poor service and not because we were drinking or aiding in the joints profitability!

We had to specifically ask for our checks and even then it took 15 min with a non busy place- wont be back!

1  Thank Nikki r
Reviewed July 6, 2013

After being ignored at The Lander Bar, we walked in here for a cold beer! We decided to also go for an appetizer of seared ahi tuna. It was excellent, and so was the desert we shared! You will be glad you stopped here to dine!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This restaurant is definitely not what I expected to find in Wyoming. Maybe once in Jackson Hole but definitely not in Lander. Quite possibly I wasn't giving Lander enough credit. It was trendy, had decent beer and excellent food. I was not surprised that a restaurant could serve up a good burger in Wyoming but all the food was pretty decent. The mussels seemed to be on steroids but I don't expect the best from mussels ordered in WY. If you're rolling through Lander I definitely think you should consider this place. I'd go there again if I find myself in Lander or would even take a slight diversion if I was in the vicinity.