“Best value in Lander”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lander
Marblemount, Washington
“Best value in Lander”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Pronghorn is $30 cheaper than Lander's other decent hotels and in a better location. The suite was huge with a full kitchen and comfortable love seat. Our toilet clogged the first night and we were immediately given a key to an adjacent room to use that bathroom until ours could be fixed the next day. I was in the middle of a longer trip and ordered a number of items to be delivered to the Pronghorn; the staff was very helpful in holding them for me even as several came in after I checked out. Breakfast is bare-bones, but considering the price I have no complaints. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank marblemount

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Cedar City, Utah
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This hotel is the place I stay each time I visit my family in Lander. It's nothing fancy, but the room rates are good and it is very clean. The staff are helpful as well. The location is about as good as it can be with several places to eat & drink in walking distance.

Room Tip: In the summer time, it's really nice if you can get a room facing the river
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
riverton
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Friendly and accommodating. We had a wonderful room next to the river; very quiet, clean and reasonably priced as well. When I know I need a room in the area, this is definitely my first choice. There is a limited breakfast but it was sufficient for my daughter and myself.

Room Tip: Request a room next to the river!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Bruges, Belgium
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed here for one night on our way from Cody to Moab and price value this is really good
Nice rooms - clean room - good friendly staff. Breakfast is nothing special but overall we had a
good stay and were happy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Duncanville, Texas
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We got there late after driving from the Tetons in Jackson. We were exhausted and looking for a nice comfortable room. We had been traveling all week and staying at different places, this place turned out to be the most comfortable place we stayed at during our 2 wks of traveling. The bed sheets were soft and the bed slept super good. Would recommend this place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Velda J
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Like most times we get a hotel, we got here late after a day on the road and were exhausted. The front desk clerk on the night shift was friendly enough, and when we got to the room it was spacious and spotless. This is where my good potion of the review ends.

We were woken up at 8:00am on the dot by Housekeeping POUNDING ON OUR DOOR. It literally sounded like the police coming through the door she was pounding so hard. I have 9 years experience int he lodging industry, but you don't have to be a professional to know that is WAY too early to knock on a guest's door.
My boyfriend barely had time to throw on a towel over himself before she stuck her card in the door to open it. When he got there just as she was opening the door, and we pretty much went off on her. My boyfriend immediately went to the front desk, and we were told there was "no manager, and that the owners were out of town". We were offered no consolation, apology or service recovery.
On our way to continental breakfast, we were even more infuriated to find that there were several other empty rooms that had checked out that the housekeeper hadn't cleaned yet. We also oversaw her do the SAME THING that she did to us to another room!!!
When I got to breakfast and noticed what seemed to be a manager, I let him know everything that had happened. Eventually the front desk agent who lied to us came out from the back room where she was hiding, and still we were offered nothing in terms of service recovery.
I left my name, phone number, and a personally written review on their comment cards provided in the room, and handed it to the manager myself.
It is a month later, and STILL I have not heard from them.
I WILL NOT stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank MClovesNC
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 5, 2013

13th and 14th August
Lovely accommodation with kitchenette (coffeemaker, fridge and microwave), lounge area and TV. Separate bedroom with it's own TV. Plenty of drawer/cupboard space.
Generally very quiet and comfortable, although during the night an air vent or boiler started up nearby for a few seconds every 15 minutes. The towels were a bit thin and small in comparison to other similarly priced accommodation we have experienced but were clean.
Breakfast was good with a wide selection.
We used the laundrette which was very useful and has a TV to watch while you wait.
Very good value for money, would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank WestUSATravellers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lander
Holiday Inn Express Suites Lander
#3 of 12 in Riverton
Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton
Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton
Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center

Been to Rodeway Inn Pronghorn Lodge? Share your experiences!