“Great deal but scratchy linen”

Rodeway Inn Pronghorn Lodge
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lander
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The motel is pet friendly, but you will have to take your pets to the Mcdonalds to walk, there is no grass, The doors are outside, which I personally like, but a lot of people wander in the parking lot. The room comes with a $3.99 breakfast at the restaurant and it is very good and a good deal, also there is a continental breakfast in the lobby. Very nice facility with lovely people, but the linens leave a lot to be desired. Good value but bring your own towels and blankets. The sheets are fine and the beds comfortable. All in all I would have gone to 4 on the scale if the towels were better.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms were well appointed for the price - refrigerator and microwave. A bit small but acceptable. Exercise room and laundry came in handy. Restaurant had good food - huge prime rib. Breakfast was minimal but it was free. If I return to Lander, I'll likely stay here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night in August on our way from Yellowstone. We were really impressed by everything- the room was great and really quiet, with huge comfy beds and immaculately clean.We had a wander round Lander which had a refreshing, young lively feel to it- really felt like a place on the up. One of the very best thing of all about the hotel was in fact the superbly friendly and professional receptionist.From check in she made us so welcome.We had a problem with the microwave and she sorted it out immediately. I really wish I could remember her name- she is a young lady with long hair, who's husband is the chef in the restaurant next door.
A great stop over-thank you! We would highly recommend it!
Sue and Dave
Sandwich UK

Room Tip: We had a room towards the stream at the back- really quiet
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MillyA
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I stayed here in August 2012.

* The room was decent size, but it was very dark.
* The location is good in the town of Lander.
* Didn't visit the restaurante but it was conveniently located.
* You can have pets stay with you here but there is very minimal area to let them go out. It's all pavement and landscape beds.
* There is a deck area by a creek/river which was nice.
* This was my first Rodeway Inn stay and I was surprised, it was nice enough that I stayed at another Rodeway Inn later on in my trip.

Room Tip: There aren't a lot of options here, but I stayed up close to the office.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Elynde
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Staff is helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is included with your stay. The Oxbow Restaurant served delicious food with friendly staff. I highly recommend staying here if visiting or just passing through Lander, WY.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BKup
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was not used to the kind of amenities they offered with their price! Yvonne was so helpful and offered wonderful service. The room was clean, bright, and I loved the setup with the little kitchenette. I wish they had more places like this down near Los Angeles for their price range!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rich M
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We booked 2 nights here on the Internet after a particularly seedy motel in Laramie and we were very pleased and surprised at the high Quality for the same price as we had paid in Laramie. A good motel with space to turn. Helpful office staff. Would come back if we ever travelled here again. Only downside was the GPS couldn't find it and tried to send us in several different wild goose chases. This needs to be looked at.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank LeighHTaupo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lander
Holiday Inn Express Suites Lander
Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel
The Inn at Lander
The Inn at Lander
#4 of 7 in Lander
Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton
Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton
Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center

Been to Rodeway Inn Pronghorn Lodge? Share your experiences!