Holiday Inn Express Suites Lander
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tomahawk Motel(Riverton)
View Hotel
All reviewsgas stationgrocery storein townsmall townpancakespancake machineroom was cleancommon areascheck in was quickbusiness centercomplimentary wifinice hotelwould stay here againyogurtshower headthe main dragwithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We only stayed one night, but it was supremely comfortable. Huge room, huge comfy bed, nice bathroom with good quality towels. My husband enjoyed the indoor pool. Breakfast included, was quite acceptable. Excellent value. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ours was on the ground floor, right near to the parking for ease of unloading bags. It was only as we left that I realised it was room 101, so there you are George Orwell, there are good things in 101!
Reviewed September 23, 2011

This was a nice, new property. I was pleasantly surprised given the other options in this small town. It was very clean and the rooms were spacious. The beds were comfortable and I liked that the sink was outside of the bathroom. The staff was very friendly. If I'm ever in the area again, I would stay here.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2011

My husband and I spent one night here while visiting WY. The front desk clerk was very accommodating and upgraded us to a suite. The suite was wonderfully kept. No bad smells, very nice and clean. (I have allergies!) The bed slept very well. Plenty of pillows although I bring my own. We will definitely stay here again when in this area!

Reviewed September 20, 2011

We stayed in a nice fully furnished suite(317) which was clean & well maintained. Nothing to complain about except the wash basin was plugless, difficult to wash your socks!

Reviewed September 14, 2011

This Holiday Inn Express is pretty new, so modern with gorgeous stacked stone front pillars that echo the style of the sophisticated town of Lander. Superlative front desk staff; lovely spacious rooms, comfortable beds. I could turn off the AC, had room for yoga on the floor. Lovely bathrooms. I wish hotels would keep a few feather pillows available upon request. Lander is a lovely western town with surprisingly delicious food, terrific shops on main street, superior rock climbing close to town, and a terrific historic bar/restaurant.

Room Tip: First floor room on the front has a sofa AND a desk
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business