I stayed two nights here for a conference. For a small town I was impressed with the facilities. The hotel consists of 3 buildings, 1) just opened in Aug. '06 and has a restaurant (The Summit), a very nice coffee bar, a small bar (alcohol) and two large fireplaces. The building is large and has plenty of space for a large dinner event. 2) the main building where you check in, this is where the fitness room is along with some small conference rooms and bedrooms, it is the original hotel. 3) has bedrooms and large conference rooms this building is fairly new, I think it was built around '05. I stayed in building 3 the room was large the bed was a little firmer then I like but could be perfect for some. The service was friendly, and the food provided for the conference by the restaurant was very good, especially the homemade potato chips. I would recommend this hotel for a conference or home base for exploring the wind river range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Lander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Lander Hotel Lander
- Best Western Lander
- Best Western Hotel Lander
- Lander Best Western