All reviews ski club hard boiled eggs brownie continental breakfast antique furniture jackson hole hot cider in town yogurt ski trip indoor pool charming hotel within walking distance stay there again starbucks coffee shops and restaurants nice breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2019

We booked the single king room and the room exceeded expectations. Beautiful decor and very comfortable. The location is 1 block from the main square, if we had stayed longer, exploring downtown would be very easy. We had a late check in and left early, I wish we could have relaxed and enjoyed the room and pool. We booked our room from a hotel booking website and got the room at a discount, which made this an extremely great value for the quality of the room. The "normal" rate seemed a little high to me which is why I only gave 4 stars, but this is Jackson so even the discount motels are expensive. The continental breakfast was very simple, and given the limited space in the front office was understandable. I will definitely check availability here first whenever I stay in Jackson. Did I mention how amazing the room was?

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

I was skeptical when I drove up to this hotel, but I found the accommodations way better than expected. I stayed in room 210. The room was large, granite in the bathroom, excellent hot breakfast, quiet, comfortable beds, Starbucks coffee for breakfast, tasteful Western/Mountain motif, good lighting in bathroom. The staff was accommodating to allow a later check out time. I can highly recommend this hotel and I will stay here again when I return to Jackson, Wyoming.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Parkway is one of the best places we’ve ever stayed. In the heart of Jacskon Hole, it is within walking distance to everything you could want to do, drink or eat. Anna from front desk was very friendly and she did everything in her power to ensure we had pleasant time. She showed us all necessary spots around worth visiting. Pool and spa was a nice bonus! I would recommend this cozy hotel to everyone!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

The owner is so kind! We came out to Jackson just to spend a night away from home, and we couldn’t have picked a better place to stay. We’ve been to Jackson before but this place tops them all. They upgraded us to a suite instead of the cheap room we had requested, because they had the availability, and didn’t charge us anything extra. The bathroom floors are heated in the suites, and it was very cozy overall. Great location in Jackson, absolutely no complaints.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2019

If you're going to stay at Parkway, be sure to book a room in the main building which has a cozy British bed and breakfast feel. We stayed in a superior king suite. This nicely furnished room is fantastic! It has jacuzzi bathtubs in BOTH bathrooms, a murphy bed in the spacious living room, and a balcony. Definitely worth the splurge for a romantic get-away or for a small family wanting to travel in style without breaking the bank. The staff we spoke with were friendly and approachable with tons of knowledge about the area. The continental breakfast was very good quality and filling enough to keep you going for a while when you're active outdoors. Complimentary hot cider and freshly baked brownies were a memorable touch for after being out in the cold skiing, snowshoeing, hiking etc. The spa area with indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, and gym was a bit of lavishness we didn't know how much we needed. The location really can't be better. It's an easy walk to the downtown boardwalk area, but set back from the main road just enough that you can enjoy peace and quiet when it's time to call it a night.

Date of stay: March 2019