All reviewsski clubhard boiled eggsbrownieantique furniturecontinental breakfastjackson holehot ciderin townyogurtski tripindoor poolwithin walking distancestay there againstarbucks coffeenice breakfastshops and restaurantscomfortable beds
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is a great property with nice motel style rooms. It is easy to park, easy to walk to most things in town and the front desk staff were great with answers for tourist questions, even beyond the Tetons and Jackson.

Continental breakfast is good and cozy.

We stayed in the cottage building and it was quite nice.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank OttoSchwartz
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The room was huge with a big, comfortable bed but there were a couple of pieces of very old furniture like the wardrobe that was falling apart on the inside and was hit by the back door to the room every time we opened it. (The space next to it was thinner than a vacuum cleaned so hadn't been cleaned for ages.)

There was very liitle room between the bath and toilet but it was useful to have the sink in a separate area although the taps were awkward to use.

The switches for the lamps were in awkward places and didn't work very well.

The breakfast was quite good but like every where in the States there was never boiling water for tea, only luke warm.

The pool area was lovely and quiet and it was my favourite part of the hotel.

The room next to me had a couple of German men staying in it and they disturbed me as they sat at the tables right outside my room chain-smoking and talking louldly on Skype. To escape the smoke and noise I made use of the computer in reception and the lounge area to read my book and enjoy the complimentary lemonade.

The hotel is in an excellent location and I would recommend it for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank voyager50
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed at the Parkway Inn for two nights and found it clean, friendly and a good value. The room included breakfast which was ample. And the inns location is within walking distance of the resturants and shops of Jackson. And you are not far from Teton National park. This inn is a very good value.

Room Tip: we had a superior room with king bed
1  Thank Diane G
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Because the room was nice. There were no problems with reservations, which I made last minute. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was orange juice, coffee, pastries, cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit and yogurt. Everyone was friendly. My husband and I spent two nights here in September 2012 while visiting Tetons. Location is great for access to Jackson Hole restaurants and shopping. Short drive to park. The rooms were clean and decorated like a great aunt's bedroom. The air felt "stale" the first night, but was fine once we turned on the fan. I would stay here again.

1  Thank mturn2
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed at the Parkway Inn for one night on our western trip. Our room was lovely - very beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable. Lemonade and goodies are available in the lobby, which was also very nicely decorated. Breakfast was provided on actual dishes, a nice touch. Breakfast itself wasn't anything special and the milk just sitting in pitchers, which made it room temperature when my husband went to put it on his cereal. On the down side, there is no elevator, making it hard for this senior couple to carry luggage up the steps. Also, the pool is in a separate building. Since the evenings were very cool, we chose not to go from one building to another (and up and down even more steps) in wet suits, so we passed a feature we generally enjoy while traveling. We had a wonderful view of a mountain almost in the back yard of the hotel. Nice, pleasant, clean, but a few drawbacks.

1  Thank Margaret084