$199
  • Pool
Elk Country Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$224
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$183
The Lexington at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$360
Snow King Resort Hotel and Condos(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$220
  • Pool
Cowboy Village Resort(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$285
Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$299
$309
The Lodge at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$419
$409
All reviewsski clubhard boiled eggsbrowniecontinental breakfastjackson holehot ciderin townyogurtski tripquaint hotelindoor poolwithin walking distancestay there againsmall balconynice breakfaststarbucks coffeeshops and restaurants
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We booked a room at the last minute and wow this was a surprise. When we first walked in I thought ah oh what have I gotten myself into. But as soon as we got to our room we were pleasantly surprise. Very updated rooms with granite and the tub is gloriously deep and fantastic. Very quaint antique furnishings. Definitely a great little place to stay.

Room Tip: They seemed to all be good!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We booked a room at the Parkway Inn based on the TripAdvisor reviews, and we were extremely pleased with the room, the breakfast, and the service! We had a small suite, although we didn't ask for one. We don't know if all rooms are set up this way, or not. The living area had a sofa, desk and TV. It was separated from the bedroom by a wide hallway with a full bathroom on one side and a separate sink area on the other. There also was a small fridge tucked under the counter in the hallway, and another TV in the bedroom.

The wireless access was free and fast. The breakfast had a fairly wide range of options, including fresh fruit and yogurt. We only spent one night here and wished we could have stayed longer. Given the size and layout of the room, you could easily spend several days without ever feeling cramped for space. Also, the price was a really good value given general lodging prices in Jackson. Definitely a good find!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank montana_mike-and-sue
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Booked a room at last minute in May on our way to the Tetons as we left our previous destination early. What a pleasant surprise! Quiet stree next to the park but walking distance to everything.

The room is not exactly my style but very comfy. I love having 2 doors to the room - one to the car and the other inner hallway to the lobby and breakfast area. We were right next to the pool house so very convenient. Didn't see they have thick bathrobes until I went to the pool and saw other folks with them. They were in the bottom drawer of the wardrobe. They should hang them. The shower was very low and I am only 5' 4"! Also quirky is the bathroom has a window to the inner hallway. But those are minor quirks and did not bother me much. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in May 2012 for 3 nights through a Groupon Offer. The hotel was done in a style I would almost liken to a granny's if that makes any sense... Very quaint! Flowers, lace, wood, curtains, etc... The rooms were very tastefully done (not in "granny" style). We had a small fridge in our room and there was a nice metal bistro set outside our front door. The one odd thing about this hotel was the pool. To access it, one had to go outside, which was really cold in May! We were on the opposite side of the hotel from the pool too so we when we exited the building to go to the pool, we walked along the street side for a few meters, which was a bit strange. There were 2 spacious hot tubs and a length pool. I don't think there were any kiddie areas...

The breakfasts were very filling - cereal, hard-boiled eggs, mini-cinnamon buns, flavored Quaker oatmeal, bagels, orange juice, yoghurt, etc. I particularly liked that they put out cookies and tea in the afternoon. There is also one computer available for free internet access.

You can easily walk from this hotel to the main square.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stayed here on our first trip to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. Although in Yellowstone you feel kind out in the wilds, when came to Jackson Hole and stayed at the Parkway, it felt like home.

Rooms were decorated with antiques and had a very homey feel. Staff was very friendly. Close to attractions and places to eat in Jackson Hole.

I think you would love it.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family