We were on a combinatiion business/leisure trip. My wife loved the room we stayed in even though it was the smallest they had. The beds were comfortable. The small deck was nice to relax on at the end of the day. The staff was very friendly and helpful and made all the restaurant reservations for us. The price is what it is for Jackson, WY. We would go back there anytime we have a chance to visit Jackson again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY